Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Ranger Cage and Seats

RUCAV
    A little help please. We just bought an 06 Ranger and are interested in putting in rear seats, full cage and 1/4 doors on it. Anyone have any recommendations in southern cal to have the work done that is not 6 weeks behind and with a reasonable price.
    Also, we are not high flying off roaders any more. We bought it more for tooling around and trips to the desert bar, but if you own one and have a suggestion for something you think is a necessity, please let me know.
    Thanks

OGShocker
    Accessory House
    5156 Holt Blvd
    Montclair, CA 91763
    (909) 621-5953
    Call and ask for Steve. Tell him Mark/Dana Boats told you to call.

RUCAV
    Cmon, all of you Rhino, Ranger and off roaders, and I get 1 response. Help a brother out.

rivrrts429
    A little help please. We just bought an 06 Ranger and are interested in putting in rear seats, full cage and 1/4 doors on it. Anyone have any recommendations in southern cal to have the work done that is not 6 weeks behind and with a reasonable price.
    Also, we are not high flying off roaders any more. We bought it more for tooling around and trips to the desert bar, but if you own one and have a suggestion for something you think is a necessity, please let me know.
    Thanks
    You might not be getting much response because your goals are a little lofty
    I had my ranger done by Mike at Prestige in Temecula. Here is the link
    http://www.prestigegolfcarsandcarts....ge/2299978.htm
    Here is mine

RUCAV
    I just checked custom today and they are 5 weeks out. I can dream cant I.

Tequila-John
    I just checked custom today and they are 5 weeks out. I can dream cant I.
    5 weeks can feel like a life time

Brewzed
    I would only go to Custom Motorsports. They do a lot of repairs from other shops. I'm sure I could get you in within a week. I do a lot of business with them between the rhinos and trucks. Plus they are in tight with Polaris.

jojoshow
    Hey rucuv. I got what you need right now. Great prices. email at rhinocages@gmail.com We will get it going for you. Riverside county location. Thanx.

mbrown2
    Do a Craigslist search in Phx for "Polaris Cage"...they make a halo cage for the Ranger that is pretty trick...no back post so easier to get in an out of...

1manshow
    Just ordered mine from www.Toddscustombillet.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast