Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBQ Islands???

caroftheweek
    Looking to do a BBQ island at the new pad. any one have any hook ups? i don't want to pay retail (6000-9000) for a middle of the road unit. $$$ don't make cents at the price point

Cole Trickle
    Looking to do a BBQ island at the new pad. any one have any hook ups? i don't want to pay retail (6000-9000) for a middle of the road unit. $$$ don't make cents at the price point
    Ivan Dan sid he scored a deal at one of the trade shows.(Around 3K)
    Also I am pretty sure you can go to the Swapmeet and hagel to get the same price.

caroftheweek
    i went to the swapmeet and that guy was a pain in the a$$. would not move on pricing and just about followed me out of his area trying to get me to "leave a $500 deposit, totally refundable" he would not stop saying that. a little burnt out on the swapmeet for that kind of stuff. i will pm Dan and ask him.

Chase
    I bet OGShocker could help here.. :idea: :idea:

Cole Trickle
    i went to the swapmeet and that guy was a pain in the a$$. would not move on pricing and just about followed me out of his area trying to get me to "leave a $500 deposit, totally refundable" he would not stop saying that. a little burnt out on the swapmeet for that kind of stuff. i will pm Dan and ask him.
    Hold out for the OC home show pricing....
    I have a friend that just got a really nice one but he was pretty close to 10K installed.(Crane)

cxr133
    if you are even slightly handy..
    check out the forum at bbqgalore.com....
    tons of info for building it yourself. They are only made out of steel stud framing, drywall, tile and stucco.
    i am waiting to get a slab poured... then i am going to attempt it DIY!!!

frdvschvy
    Also going to be making my own. If you look inside them, they are all very simple. Profit margin must be huge on these puppies!

NorCal Gameshow
    Also going to be making my own. If you look inside them, they are all very simple. Profit margin must be huge on these puppies!
    metal studs, hardibacker and some stucco or cultured stone. you're good to go
    http://forums.bbqgalore.com/backyard...&stc=1&thumb=1

hotsand65
    There is a guy that is at the Lake Elsinore Outlet just for this season that has some awesome deals on the islands - wants to get the moved out and they come with everything, bbq, fridge, some with surround sound.

Ziggy
    if you are even slightly handy..
    check out the forum at bbqgalore.com....
    tons of info for building it yourself. They are only made out of steel stud framing, drywall, tile and stucco.
    i am waiting to get a slab poured... then i am going to attempt it DIY!!!
    In the middle of building mine as we speak.....I'm thinking I'll probably even build my own Palapa to custom fit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast