Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurt Feelings Report...

Racey
    I got the thread right before it vanished, whoever posted this it's funny as hell, I printed some for the shop
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1191867687

Jordy
    You're welcome. The fact that the thread was pulled makes it even funnier!!!
    Very hard to be taken seriously when you can dish it out, tell people to kill themselves because they're a big piece of shit, yet when someone calls you out on it, you have your thread deleted??? CLASSIC!!! I love this place!!!

bunny 166
    You're welcome. The fact that the thread was pulled makes it even funnier!!!
    Ditto that! It's gonna take forever for me to catch Kilr if my posts keep getting deleted... I guess DeNnIs didn't need the koozies after all?

HavasuSelect
    I don't know if you saw it or not Jordy, but I never wanna get on your bad side....

Jordy
    Ditto that! It's gonna take forever for me to catch Kilr if my posts keep getting deleted... I guess DeNnIs didn't need the koozies after all?
    I think your suggestion with the handicapped logo was just what he was looking for.

CBadDad
    He pulled that thread?
    How weak, that was some funny shiat. Jordy was in his usual form, with the posse following him closely.
    I was soooo looking forward to it. I guess he'll just have to order a hundred Koozies.

Jordy
    I don't know if you saw it or not Jordy, but I never wanna get on your bad side....
    It has nothing to do with bad side. It's a matter of all the shit he talks, most of it hypocritical, then wants serious answers and to be left alone. If he wants to be left alone, it would be best for him not to post anymore, especially after having his thread deleted. There's blood in the water now.

DeltaSigBoater
    :cry:
    Getting your feelings hurt on ***boat is like losing a quarter. It really doesnt mean shit

bunny 166
    It has nothing to do with bad side. It's a matter of all the shit he talks, most of it hypocritical, then wants serious answers and to be left alone. If he wants to be left alone, it would be best for him not to post anymore, especially after having his thread deleted. There's blood in the water now.
    Jordy is ready to play! LOL...
    http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/jordy/bird.jpg

bunny 166
    I think your suggestion with the handicapped logo was just what he was looking for.
    OK, this the first time I've ever said this--
    It's all about people helping peoples! I'm a giver!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast