Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Less than 2 weeks before...

MAXIMUS
    The 300! I am through testing & now have a 3 page pick up list to get it ready... Can't hardly wait...:devil: The v-drives need to put on a better show this year as every last one of them broke last year!:jawdrop: I hear Gary has brand new shiney turbos to sport this year... Ted is building a real motor, Bob & Billy have the 7 boat ready for battle...who else is bringing out the iron??? :devil: :devil:

Wildchild80
    I need a 2" "camel" tire patch for my inflatable avon. We took the 3hp evinrude off and installed a black max 250 on it. It is a little heavy and we don't have any room for a battery. We will trim it with the driver shifting his weight around. We need the patch because the rider was hanging on so hard he stuck his fingers thru the side

STVBOY
    The 300! I am through testing & now have a 3 page pick up list to get it ready... Can't hardly wait...:devil: The v-drives need to put on a better show this year as every last one of them broke last year!:jawdrop: I hear Gary has brand new shiney turbos to sport this year... Ted is building a real motor, Bob & Billy have the 7 boat ready for battle...who else is bringing out the iron??? :devil: :devil:
    Well the little 2liter D1 boat is going to roast you so don't waste fuel with your pig wiskers!

STVBOY
    Well the little 2liter D1 boat is going to roast you so don't waste fuel with your pig wiskers!

MAXIMUS
    I didn't hear you... I didn't hear you... what did you say???:messedup:

MAXIMUS
    I need a 2" "camel" tire patch for my inflatable avon. We took the 3hp evinrude off and installed a black max 250 on it. It is a little heavy and we don't have any room for a battery. We will trim it with the driver shifting his weight around. We need the patch because the rider was hanging on so hard he stuck his fingers thru the side
    Dave I heard you were going to take the K & stick a 25 hp merc on that mutha & run it out of divison 5! With the prop shaft 6" above the bottom of the boat that thing would be sick!:devil:

lilrick
    We'll be there. Should I bring my cheerleader outfit?

Rattle Can Lou
    You're probably not dry yet...I would just stand there naked and cheer for Maxi. Two things will happen. You will finally dry up from your swim you took and Maxi will get all kindsa turned on...

BADBLOWN572
    Still working on our boat. It is getting there, but it is not done yet. It will definitely come down to the deadline! If it is not done, we will be running another boat, but it is not going to be nearly as competitive. :cry:

Squeezing Spectra
    We'll be there. Should I bring my cheerleader outfit?
    Maybee a snorkel

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast