Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Less than 2 weeks before...

Squirtin Thunder
    I think I saw enough of those films in the Army, course that was before videos.. If I get in early Friday AM I'll stop up river, swim across and start knocking on doors til I find you....Friday night I'll be at the Bluewater.....I'll get the first round........See you there........Ray
    I have lights for the boat ray we could always just cruse up river in the moon light. Damn it is nice having a boat that is ready

Squirtin Thunder
    Mr RCL,
    I look forward to hanging with you at the 300. Not really but it sounds nice and shit.
    Are you still planning on driving the GN24 ?:idea:
    If so you are a stud
    Just get better !

Moneypitt
    I have lights for the boat ray we could always just cruse up river in the moon light. Damn it is nice having a boat that is ready
    Jim, did you forget where you are?.....You can't post stuff like that on HB. With the fag bench racers always surfing around, damm, I can hear it already, AND RCL was in the mix............We're doooooommmmed..........MP

MAXIMUS
    I will be rollin into Parker at about 6 pm on Thursday. I will be drunk by 6:30.
    atta boy!

MAXIMUS
    Mr RCL,
    I look forward to hanging with you at the 300. Not really but it sounds nice and shit.
    Are they going to bring a gurney for you with the I.V. hooked up to you n shit while you are fed grapes by some sexy nurse on the beach... Maybe I need to catch on fire a little bit too!:devil:

Are they going to bring a gurney for you with the I.V. hooked up to you n shit while you are fed grapes by some sexy nurse on the beach... Maybe I need to catch on fire a little bit too!:devil:
    Ben, I was hoping you would be the one feeding me the grapes. I dont need sexy nurses. I just need someone willing to cuddle with me.
    After all the meds I was on I was a little "backed up" and needed to go the suppository route. I have never done this before and sticking my finger in my ass is not something I was accustomed to but I went for it. So I get this waxy bullet like plug in my fingers and I head in. Slippery little thing. I get it shoved up inside my ass and it shoots out like a cannon and gets lost in my bed. I had to have the nurse bring me another one and explain to her why I needed a second one. The second one I made sure I jammed up there a little further. 2x in one day I had my own fingers in my ass. No dignity.

vdriver4ever
    Wow although very concerned and certinly wanting to know how your doing.... A little less detail would have been fine!

Sorry Pat.

Boat211
    Ben, I was hoping you would be the one feeding me the grapes. I dont need sexy nurses. I just need someone willing to cuddle with me.
    After all the meds I was on I was a little "backed up" and needed to go the suppository route. I have never done this before and sticking my finger in my ass is not something I was accustomed to but I went for it. So I get this waxy bullet like plug in my fingers and I head in. Slippery little thing. I get it shoved up inside my ass and it shoots out like a cannon and gets lost in my bed. I had to have the nurse bring me another one and explain to her why I needed a second one. The second one I made sure I jammed up there a little further. 2x in one day I had my own fingers in my ass. No dignity.
    I am trying not to laugh out loud here in the office because I dont want to have to explain why I am laughing so much. Sounds like you are feeling a little better. Glad to hear it.

I am trying not to laugh out loud here in the office because I dont want to have to explain why I am laughing so much. Sounds like you are feeling a little better. Glad to hear it.
    Yes I am ready to get the hell out of here!! See you in Parker!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast