Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why can't we shoot thieves?

H20 Toie
    I have an aunt that lives in Apache Junction AZ and passed away last week.
    One of her sons went over to her house yesterday to start going through her stuff and the place had been burglarized
    Not only did they steal all the tv's/stereos and jewerly but they just trashed the house.

squirt'nmyload
    One of her sons went over to her house yesterday to start going through her stuff and the place had been burglarized
    Not only did they steal all the tv's/stereos and jewerly but they just trashed the house.
    what a bunch of scumbags

RitcheyRch
    That sucks and I also wish we could shoot them.

Schiada76
    These fockers watch the obituaries and hit houses that look vacant immediately or wait until the funeral when they think everyone will be gone.
    A good friend of mine and my wifes brother died and one of her boyfriends good friends stayed at the family home the day of the funeral.
    The two fockers that came to the door were fawking shocked when they opened it to a 6'-5" ex Marine with a 9mm standing in the entry.:sqeyes:

Sherpa
    thats a damn shame......... did she live in a small-ish area, or out in the
    country-??
    there's alot of vacant houses out in those parts from alot of the foreclosure
    crap going on.....
    I'd bet alot of those homes get vadalized and home-stuff taken too..
    (a/c units, wiring, appliances, etc) Texas had the same problems in the 80's.
    anyway,
    sorry to hear about that happening to your family.
    --Sherpa

voodoomedman
    These fockers watch the obituaries and hit houses that look vacant immediately or wait until the funeral when they think everyone will be gone.
    A good friend of mine and my wifes brother died and one of her boyfriends good friends stayed at the family home the day of the funeral.
    The two fockers that came to the door were fawking shocked when they opened it to a 6'-5" ex Marine with a 9mm standing in the entry.:sqeyes:
    That's why no announcements or anything about the birth of our children in the paper because of the crazies that steal babies. But I like your idea. Have some punks come and think they are going to get loot but realize they better get on the ground until the police come or they will get buckshot instead.

voodoomedman
    And sorry about the loss of your Aunt.

AZJD
    Apache Junction is worse than San Berdo for Meth! Tweakers were probably all over that shit the day she passed..

burbanite
    You can if you live in the right States...

rrrr
    You can if you live in the right States...
    Welcome to Texas!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast