Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Ming Oct 20 And 21

RCB19
    :lightsabe :220v:

River Racer, how about a grudge match in river racer class against Jordan? I can set it up with the race director if your interested.
    Here is your chance to settle the score
    That's not why I'm coming, but that can happen(I just want to get some nice pictures taken for my wall).
    Hopefully, it won't be the first couple passess, and I'll at least get to see how the new tree works and maybe change a little something. Last time I raced, there was no tree, just a long run out with blinking lights if you were not paired up.
    I'm sure you've spent lots of time under and around his boat tuning the setup and other stuff. That's cool. He might as well even it up now. Set it up for Sunday if you can. I'll be there Friday afternoon to tech in.
    No heat here. Just a tired, old Ford training engine. RR
    RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

FuelInMyVeins82
    What a SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!LMAO!!
    It may help this year, but won't do a thing at next years dance. See you guys in a couple days. RR
    What exactly do you mean by what a surprise?
    As for next years Rodeo how about you get through this weekend before you start make excuses.

FuelInMyVeins82
    That's not why I'm coming, but that can happen(I just want to get some nice pictures taken for my wall).
    I'm sure you've spent lots of time under and around his boat tuning the setup and other stuff. That's cool. He might as well even it up now. Set it up for Sunday if you can. I'll be there Friday afternoon to tech in.
    No heat here. Just a tired, old Ford training engine. RR
    RR
    K while Chris has helped me a ton on my boat I was the one that was under it all day busting my ass. For the most part, I'm also the one turning the wrenches and fabricating my hardwear. If your going to try and take that, or the progress I made on my sled today away from me by saying other people help me tune my boat you can kiss my F*cking ASS.
    See you on the rope sunday!!!

FuelInMyVeins82
    :devil: fuelinmyveins is bringing the heat this weekend. never seen that boat leave as hard as it did today. congrats jordan!
    Thanks. Your last pass of the night looked insane.

HBjet
    Just a tired, old Ford training engine.
    I'll tell you what's tired, always hearing you say how tired your training engine is. Jeez...
    So how many seasons does this engine actually have?

Mr. Crusader 83
    Im leaving Havasu friday afternoon sometime. I look forward to seeing and meeting you guys. I will be there with widowmaker.
    Lets drink some beers and have fun.

I'll tell you what's tired, always hearing you say how tired your training engine is. Jeez...
    So how many seasons does this engine actually have?
    Well Randy. You made it!!!!!!! 2 in a car and 3 in a boat. You are bringing your's also, aren't you(your boat)?? I want you to be able to smoke me with your solenoids wide open so you feel better.
    You and Jordan better start re-engineering for next year early. No traning with a fresh motor and some different parts, and NO excuses. Even from guys that lose with solenoids on. See you this weekend, and remember, this is just for kicks. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........