Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Ming Oct 20 And 21

HBjet
    Do you need a Kleenex now after your good cry Randy?????? Just plan on working me next year. You know where I'll be(all summer long). RR
    P.S. Bring 3 or 4 bottles next year. One or two won't cut it. RR
    I'm not even going to waste my time racing you. You have more rules and regulations then the NJBA. Even if I had 4 bottles, you would bust out a scale to weigh them all, make me leave the 2 heaviest ones on the beach, and then only alllow me to install the other two backwards. After that, you would make me only pair up 500 feet from the finish line but I would have to be on the outside as the inside line is actually closer to the finish line (where you run) You would give me the jump (because your a nice guy) and after I drive by you you would want to do it again but with me giving you the jump. But wait, before that run you would have your son motor out on a jetski to take pressure readings on my nitrous bottles to make sure the were no higher then 900psi. After that we would run again and maybe in the 500 feet you would reach the finish line first by a foot or two. The next week you would post on the internet how you sawed me off and have detailed video to prove it, however, that video would never surface and instead you would tell me to watch out as this new motor was just another training motor.
    So it's ok, I will just sit on the beach and watch that Rogers put you on the trailer!

steelcomp
    I'm not even going to waste my time racing you. You have more rules and regulations then the NJBA. Even if I had 4 bottles, you would bust out a scale to weigh them all, make me leave the 2 heaviest ones on the beach, and then only alllow me to install the other two backwards. After that, you would make me only pair up 500 feet from the finish line but I would have to be on the outside as the inside line is actually closer to the finish line (where you run) You would give me the jump (because your a nice guy) and after I drive by you you would want to do it again but with me giving you the jump. But wait, before that run you would have your son motor out on a jetski to take pressure readings on my nitrous bottles to make sure the were no higher then 900psi. After that we would run again and maybe in the 500 feet you would reach the finish line first by a foot or two. The next week you would post on the internet how you sawed me off and have detailed video to prove it, however, that video would never surface and instead you would tell me to watch out as this new motor was just another training motor.
    So it's ok, I will just sit on the beach and watch that Rogers put you on the trailer!
    LOL...you can't win this pissing match randy. RR is God, and that's that.

steelcomp
    CS-19. Check your pm's. RRRR. Check your panties, they're all up in a wad.

[/QUOTE]
    Guess you haven't heard. There won't be any 'race'. It's already been done and is old news. I called it off cause I'm scared. Had you and a few others just kept your fingers busy doing other things, it would have come off. Now, no way. Just concentrate on what you have to do this weekend and forget about me. I'll be busy doing other things. Your quote should read:
    "I will just sit on the beach and watch that Rogers". There you go. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

LOL...you can't win this pissing match randy. RR is God, and that's that.
    Steelcu*t. You're quite the busy bee. Good work. As far as I know, the fastest street car in your town(Tae Kwon Do) has an engine in it done by me. Check around before you proclaim to the world that Alan Johnson owes you royalties from using your CNC patterns, or was it Brad?? LOL. This Forum is better than CB Radio ever could be. Over and out, good buddy. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

FuelInMyVeins82
    I can do that Jordan. Thanks for your good thoughts. Why don't you treat yourself to a Midol or two?? Sounds like you're bloating up, and getting depressed and irritable. LMAO. RR
    LMAO I'm bloating. Have you looked in the mirror lately??? Have a good weekend. Ill see you Sunday.

steelcomp
    Steelcu*t. You're quite the busy bee. Good work. As far as I know, the fastest street car in your town(Tae Kwon Do) has an engine in it done by me. Check around before you proclaim to the world that Alan Johnson owes you royalties from using your CNC patterns, or was it Brad?? LOL. This Forum is better than CB Radio ever could be. Over and out, good buddy. RROOOOhhhh...you built a fast street car. "Yippie kay-yey, mutha fukka." (one of my favorite movie quotes) Here's a news flash, there's no such thing as "the fastest street car". BFD, anyway. Maybe someday you'll stop building training whee..I mean motors and build a real one. And what are you rambling on about Alan Johnson for? CNC patterns? Royalties? You make no sense (except to yourself).
    Seems like you can't stand the pressure off the water, either, eh?
    Nothin personal, it's all just fun, but you know that, right?? :idea:
    Dontcha?
    I'm sure ya do.
    Edited to add: I just figured out what all the BS about AJ is. You're really trying to get on my good side so I'll set you up with a meeting. I'm sure Alan would be very humbled by your presence, and eager to learn everything he could from you.
    I'll see what I can do.
    (don't forget, now...I'm just funnin' with ya)
    Fish on!

RCB19
    I love these pre-race threads. People are getting fired up. See yall this weekend.

cyclone
    Damn all the pre-race stink isn't over who's winnin UBFJ its about the RR class. you guys are hardcore!
    I hate to break it to you River Racer but after your licensing passes you'll be put in a lane next to other river racers. There aren't that many in the class so the odds are good that you'll end up racing that Rogers whether you want to or not. So keep your head straight, focus on getting rid of your 3 hop holeshot, and give it a shot.
    My moneys on the red boat.

Mike D..
    [QUOTE=cyclone;2848579]Damn all the pre-race stink isn't over who's winnin UBFJ its about the RR class. you guys are hardcore!
    Don`t know if I believe that, I talked to some of the boys that are already there. $hit was flying in the back ground your name came up a few times
    I have trailer loaded and am leaving @ 10 am tomorrow see you all there.