Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Lake Ming Oct 20 And 21

[QUOTE=Jetboatguru;2854448]I will be by your pit with salt in hand for you buddy
    F YOU!!

steelcomp
    the list of excuses continues....Jeeezus, I guess!
    RR...it was good to see you running down the track, and your boat seems to have potential, but dude, quit with all the excuses already!

steelcomp
    I had a great time on Sat seeing all you guys again. It was good to be there.
    Jordy, your boat hauls ass!!! You did a great job on it. The Wight Night was looking mighty fine, and CS's 8.0 on Sat was pretty damn awsome for a completely clean sheet starting over. Morgan, you're just insane for running 8.0 in a gullwing. Too much, man! Good to see the guys from Gold Cup, and congrats on the win. Pretty impressive as well. Congrats fo Cyclone for going the distance, but man, you got Gremlins! Oh yeah, almost forgot. Congrats to Brule' too. Way to go old man.

Mrs.Racer277
    [QUOTE=Jetboatguru;2854448]I will be by your pit with salt in hand for you buddy

So much for those nice guys with knowlege and help

RCB19
    No doubt a good weekend at the track. The jet boats definitely represented. Nice job to all. Good times at the Finishline too.

Fair enough. like i said i'm glad you came out. The more boats the better. hopefully you get the bugs worked out and run even quicker. The River Racer class is fun and perhaps the peanut gallery puts a bit too much emphasis on the grudge match aspect of it. I love seeing guys come off the river and run each other in the class like I did.
    4 races?
    license passes? not sure what you mean. If you are referring to your first pass where the rope deflector nearly took your scoop off...that was scary. glad you weren't hurt.
    4 races(the ones last weekend) is my experience in the last 22 years. Not much. I expect to get better if I keep coming. If not, I'll be at the River doing my thing. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

Johnwithjm
    Very cool.

Thats some good video CS

[QUOTE=RiverRacer;2854416]
    River Racer,
    With all due respect, you are bringing on a lot of grief to yourself here. Usually when you have an entire board against you that is a sign that maybe YOU have a problem. I dont know you and I am not trying to judge you but maybe you should take a step back and look at what is bringing out all the animosity. From what I have seen, these guys in here have tried to offer up some constructive criticism but they are met with condescending remarks and calls out to go car racing. You make mention of the fact that you havent raced boats in years. A lot has changed in hardware and performance. I hope Im not coming off the wrong way ( I'm on some really good pain meds right now ) but maybe allow these guys to help you. They have all paid some heavy dues and are a collective wealth of knowledge. Good luck to you at the races. If you need anything come by our pit.
    Tony Scarlata
    Hi. I appreciate your thoughts and will digest what you've said. I try to keep up with most forms of racing, and know that you are at the pinnacle of achievement in this form of racing.
    As a driver, you are one of the best. I have read other posts of yours and realize that your interests and knowledge spill over in to other areas. I respect you for that, and for your accomplishments as a driver and competitor.
    Take care of yourself, and heal quickly Tony. The NJBA needs more guys like you representing, and competing, in it. Thanks for your thoughts. Dennis, RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........