Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Ming Oct 20 And 21

K while Chris has helped me a ton on my boat I was the one that was under it all day busting my ass. For the most part, I'm also the one turning the wrenches and fabricating my hardwear. If your going to try and take that, or the progress I made on my sled today away from me by saying other people help me tune my boat you can kiss my F*cking ASS.
    See you on the rope sunday!!!
    Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll buy that for a dollar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Wish I could get Scotten, Guthrie and Rhodes all over mine, but all they do is talk, lmao. C Ya. RR
    RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

FuelInMyVeins82
    Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll buy that for a dollar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    Wish I could get Scotten, Guthrie and Rhodes all over mine, but all they do is talk, lmao. C Ya. RR
    RR
    Why dont you save your dollar and go buy your self another twinkie.

HBjet
    Well Randy. You made it!!!!!!! 2 in a car and 3 in a boat. You are bringing your's also, aren't you(your boat)?? I want you to be able to smoke me with your solenoids wide open so you feel better.
    You and Jordan better start re-engineering for next year early. No traning with a fresh motor and some different parts, and NO excuses. Even from guys that lose with solenoids on. See you this weekend, and remember, this is just for kicks. RR
    So 5 seasons huh? That is good. My mill is 5 seasons old as well.
    I am not bringing my boat as I built it to be a river rod.
    As for you smoking me, I am still waiting for the video you say you have where you beat me, but that has still not surfaced. Why don't you bring it down to Ming so we can all watch. I wouldn't mind seeing your CP saw me off on film - that is if that's what really happened.
    Don't be butt hurt because I drove by you with my N20 bottle sitting on the beach
    Just because you have more power (motor to motor) then I do doesn't me you will always come out on top. Ask Jordan the first time we paired up.
    Oh, and don't forget, the finish line at Ming isn't crooked like your used to at Lost Lake.

Pops@Aggressor
    Willis Call me comming up Sunday for Testing- Cannot make it Sat as my Grandson is having a birthday party and even Racing can't beat that. Getting to much CaCa from some not being at last, Heat warns the spirit to listen.
    Mike will bring Camara if it helps, But it requires hand cranking in 8MM with 8 Track Playback. PS don't know if you can get it developed anymore or much less a 8 track player for sound playback. Still have some "WAR" & Smoke Robinson Tapes you could listen to! Heck it could turnout to be a party- VanHorn will be there, he knows what IM talking about. HA Age, What Is It Good For- Absoluetly Nothing - Say It Again! Ha Age. and its got Poncho Via Was A Friend of Mine. Vic will remember him. Good Racing to all going, and all of you go to the RFC Sunday service youj all need it I see you all Bit*h Here on the boards. Never Me. Enjoy

Pops@Aggressor
    Willis Call me comming up Sunday for Testing- Cannot make it Sat as my Grandson is having a birthday party and even Racing can't beat that. Getting to much CaCa from some not being at last, Heat warns the spirit to listen.
    Mike will bring Camara if it helps, But it requires hand cranking in 8MM with 8 Track Playback. PS don't know if you can get it developed anymore or much less a 8 track player for sound playback. Still have some "WAR" & Smoke Robinson Tapes you could listen to! Heck it could turnout to be a party- VanHorn and Jack will be there, they know what IM talking about. HA Age, What Is It Good For- Absoluetly Nothing - Say It Again! Ha Age. and its got Poncho Via Was A Friend of Mine. Vic & Jack will remember WAR. Good Racing to all going, and all of you go to the RFC Sunday service you all need it I see you all Bit*h Here on the boards. Never Me. Enjoy

pattymelt18
    RR
    now with that comment right there u have three totally different opinions on boat setup so it might not work out so much.

now with that comment right there u have three totally different opinions on boat setup so it might not work out so much.
    Yeah. I'm painfully aware, lol. That's why I struggle with it myself. I'll get it right one of these days. RR

So 5 seasons huh? That is good. My mill is 5 seasons old as well.
    I am not bringing my boat as I built it to be a river rod.
    As for you smoking me, I am still waiting for the video you say you have where you beat me, but that has still not surfaced. Why don't you bring it down to Ming so we can all watch. I wouldn't mind seeing your CP saw me off on film - that is if that's what really happened.
    Don't be butt hurt because I drove by you with my N20 bottle sitting on the beach
    Just because you have more power (motor to motor) then I do doesn't me you will always come out on top. Ask Jordan the first time we paired up.
    Oh, and don't forget, the finish line at Ming isn't crooked like your used to at Lost Lake.

Do you need a Kleenex now after your good cry Randy?????? Just plan on working me next year. You know where I'll be(all summer long). RR
    P.S. Bring 3 or 4 bottles next year. One or two won't cut it. RR

Why dont you save your dollar and go buy your self another twinkie.
    I can do that Jordan. Thanks for your good thoughts. Why don't you treat yourself to a Midol or two?? Sounds like you're bloating up, and getting depressed and irritable. LMAO. RR