Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Ming Oct 20 And 21

cyclone
    [QUOTE=cyclone;2848579]Damn all the pre-race stink isn't over who's winnin UBFJ its about the RR class. you guys are hardcore!
    Don`t know if I believe that, I talked to some of the boys that are already there. $hit was flying in the back ground your name came up a few times
    I have trailer loaded and am leaving @ 10 am tomorrow see you all there.
    i'm sure my name came up but it was likely in reference to my generator being too loud. i'm leaving around the same time. see you there. I hear your going after the UBFJ mph record. good luck!

Mike D..
    [QUOTE=Mike D..;2848619]
    i'm sure my name came up but it was likely in reference to my generator being too loud. i'm leaving around the same time. see you there. I hear your going after the UBFJ mph record. good luck!
    What is going on? where are you getting this info? I have the slow boat remember, its heavy and has all the wrong hardware. I am no threat ,I am going just to have fun and get more rope time
    Who has the big mouth?????

cyclone
    [QUOTE=cyclone;2848624]
    What is going on? where are you getting this info? I have the slow boat remember, its heavy and has all the wrong hardware. I am no threat ,I am going just to have fun and get more rope time
    Who has the big mouth?????
    I have spies everywhere. lol
    slow boat my ass. unless you're bringing the gullwing you ain't the slow boat in ubfj. i hold that distinction with my clunker. i'll have fun watching you guys squeeze 'em all weekend.

Mike D..
    [QUOTE=Mike D..;2848639]
    slow boat my ass. unless you're bringing the gullwing you ain't the slow boat in ubfj. i hold that distinction with my clunker. i'll have fun watching you guys squeeze 'em all weekend.
    You mean you will be squeezing with us,
    I better do some house cleaning damn spies will be telling everbody what color my wifes panties are

Mike D..
    [QUOTE=Mike D..;2848639]
    Who are you driving out with? are you going straight to track? where are you pitting?

cyclone
    [QUOTE=cyclone;2848650]
    You mean you will be squeezing with us,
    I better do some house cleaning damn spies will be telling everbody what color my wifes panties are
    no squeeze for me. the black thong....nevermind. lol

cyclone
    [QUOTE=cyclone;2848650]
    Who are you driving out with? are you going straight to track? where are you pitting?
    leaving fountain valley by 11am. rolling with HBJET and Jet4Fun. pitting with Red Cup at the top of the track.

Mike D..
    [QUOTE=Mike D..;2848715]
    no squeeze for me. the black thong....nevermind. lol
    No !!Thats what I had on!!!!!!

OOOOhhhh...you built a fast street car. "Yippie kay-yey, mutha fukka." (one of my favorite movie quotes) Here's a news flash, there's no such thing as "the fastest street car". BFD, anyway. Maybe someday you'll stop building training whee..I mean motors and build a real one. And what are you rambling on about Alan Johnson for? CNC patterns? Royalties? You make no sense (except to yourself).
    Seems like you can't stand the pressure off the water, either, eh?
    Nothin personal, it's all just fun, but you know that, right?? :idea:
    Dontcha?
    I'm sure ya do.
    Edited to add: I just figured out what all the BS about AJ is. You're really trying to get on my good side so I'll set you up with a meeting. I'm sure Alan would be very humbled by your presence, and eager to learn everything he could from you.
    I'll see what I can do.
    (don't forget, now...I'm just funnin' with ya)
    Fish on!
    So where's your fast one, chump? I'd say a Ford FE with 1 4150 vaccum carb, no NOS, no Blower, No Nitro, No Turbo and 4200 pounds to carry around in 10 something is pretty fast on street tires with 3.91 gears. Of course I know, you've got one quicker. But, it stays in your mommy's garage until she says it's ok for you to pull it around on your trailer and let everyone go 'OOOOHHHH-AAAAHHHH" when it goes by behind your smog pump P/U truck. Really, I'd like to play, but I've got a race to get ready for. Leaving tomorrow at 11:00. I'll be there for my pictures. Thanks for the invite to AJ's, or was it BA's. It's all the same to me. I can't afford either, but would do my own even if I could afford it. That's the way I am. Don't get ButtHurt now, Steel. We'll make up on Saturday. By for now.. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

cyclone
    [QUOTE=cyclone;2848723]
    No !!Thats what I had on!!!!!!
    wrong room to be admitting that kind of thing. lol