Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhino Bling

hot_diggity_dog
    Anyone interested in some Rhino Bling. I have the inside line on some products
    Billet Air filter adapter that completly seals from the carb to the air filter in the box. under $100.00 with K&N and about $10.00 less with a Uni filter :argue:
    http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/...7455resize.jpg
    How about replacing those cheap plastic seat latches before they break.
    About $90.00 a set
    http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/...7453resize.jpg
    Also grab handle's for three sizes of roll cages and a few other items too!
    http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/...7450resize.jpg
    Just checking on the interest from my fellow Hot Boaters before I pull the trigger on a package deal!
    Let me know!
    HDD

casean
    Anyone interested in some Rhino Bling. I have the inside line on some products before they go out on the market.
    Billet Air filter adapter that completly seals from the carb to the air filter in the box. under $100.00 with K&N and about $10.00 less with a Uni filter :argue:
    I definitely might be interested in the billet air filter adapter and K&N. Do you know if you are able to retain the stock air box with this setup?
    What other products do you have the inside track on?
    Thanks.

Cole Trickle
    Do they make anything that will get a steering wheel closer to say a female driver? (The girlfriend is 5'5" and has to drive with her arms out)
    Any performance advantage to the air filter adapter and K&N (Measured performance)

hot_diggity_dog
    Do they make anything that will get a steering wheel closer to say a female driver? (The girlfriend is 5'5" and has to drive with her arms out)
    Any performance advantage to the air filter adapter and K&N (Measured performance)
    Add a quick release hub and have it extended.
    Small performance increase with K & N setup.
    HDD

Cole Trickle
    Add a quick release hub and have it extended.
    Small performance increase with K & N setup.
    HDD
    Do you make the QR hubs?

Evo22
    before they are out on the market??? I have all that in stock yes you can still run the stock air box and I have quick releases in stock too hey HDD I have got the hook up on 686 kits :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    before they are out on the market??? I have all that in stock yes you can still run the stock air box and I have quick releases in stock too hey HDD I have got the hook up on 686 kits :rollside:
    How much closer to the QR move the wheel to the driver?
    Price?

Mrs. casean
    Yes! We need steering wheels to help us girls drive! Let us know what you find Brandin!

Cole Trickle
    Yes! We need steering wheels to help us girls drive! Let us know what you find Brandin!
    Might be cheaper if we just don't let you two crazzies drive!!! :crossx:

casean
    Might be cheaper if we just don't let you two crazzies drive!!! :crossx:
    Don't you mean "drag race down the wash"? :crossx:
    I'm also interested in a QR hub, if it move the steering wheel closer to the driver. I'd like to stay with the same size steering wheel though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast