Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter upgrades? Who's doing what?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    I have noticed that its been a rough year for several people including myself. I know some peeps are planning some bitchin upgrades. Who's doing what this winter?
    I plan on finishing my gullwing within the next few months.
    Im powdercoating the trailer white and then laying down candy blue and baby blue flames all over it. Also kicking around the idea of installing some juice on the 468:idea:

OverKill
    Well I got a little head start, but I am putting on a nitrous kit, re geling the deck and doing some painting on the trailer. Thanks for asking
    OverKill

Nucking futs
    I have noticed that its been a rough year for several people including myself. I know some peeps are planning some bitchin upgrades. Who's doing what this winter?
    I plan on finishing my gullwing within the next few months.
    Im powdercoating the trailer white and then laying down candy blue and baby blue flames all over it. Also kicking around the idea of installing some juice on the 468:idea:
    What happened to the 540 build?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    What happened to the 540 build?
    $$ got tight and I did some careless spending so I changed direction. Picked up a lumi rodded 468 13-1 short block from Neil(sdpm) and plan on running that for the time being. 540 is still on the agenda

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Well I got a little head start, but I am putting on a nitrous kit, re geling the deck and doing some painting on the trailer. Thanks for asking
    OverKill
    Did you get the nitrous installed? When are you planning to run it? How much are you going to spray?

vee-driven
    My winter upgrades on my rayson craft 21' are, i already removed the punk ass 8-71 blown 468 with the wimpy emi thunder exhaust, and this week i set in a blown 572 with a mooneyham hi helix 14-71 with dual 1150 dominaters, superchiller, dart 360 heads, solid roller cam, merlin 2 block, callies crank, oliver billet rods, je pistons, msd 7ml2 ignition, polished cmi split tube top headers. This combo on race gas with 15lbs of boost should put out around 1400hp. I am also puttin some 40 gears in the casale and maybe a new trailer or repaint the one under it.
    before
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...aftpics006.jpg
    after
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...150/572002.jpg
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...150/572001.jpg

OverKill
    Did you get the nitrous installed? When are you planning to run it? How much are you going to spray?
    Mike
    Everything is installed, just have to clean up the wireing, fill the bottle and let her rip. I'm gonna start out at a 50 shot and work my way up. My kit starts from 50 and goes to 250.
    I will probably run it the first part of November when I can start to walk again.
    OverKill

Bow Tie Omega
    Having everything above the rubrail taken down to the fiberglass and having it re-gelcoated, same colors. Took it out to Pleasant 2 weeks ago and had a small oil leak. I am going to fix that as well. Other that, she is done

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...150/572001.jpg
    Why dont you run a set of bassett's??

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Mike
    Everything is installed, just have to clean up the wireing, fill the bottle and let her rip. I'm gonna start out at a 50 shot and work my way up. My kit starts from 50 and goes to 250.
    I will probably run it the first part of November when I can start to walk again.
    OverKill
    Nice Post the numbers when you start. I would like to see the mph and rpm difference per 50hp.
    Whats in your pump? Impeller/shaft/etc?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast