Thread: Boat Loan

Sanitariumflat
    Hey Rhinowood just wanted to say thanks again for the loan of yer bass boat. I didn't do too well in the bass tournament, but I did make it to the finals in the River Racer class. Is it normal for that much smoke to come out from under the dash every time you turn the key on? Anyway it ran well for quite a while, and I have to say I sure am glad it was a loaner cause whatever it was that broke sounded expensive. They really should mark those rocks better! That thing sure cleans up well, you can hardly tell it was ever sunk. Oh by the way you need a new fire extinguisher ( had to use yours on the first on-board fire ). One last thing, the sheriff said something about liabilty insurance and the 'boat owners responsibilty'. I told him that you weren't about to take any crap from some cop and gave him your address. Anyhow, thanks again and let me know when you get it fixed, I need to go fishing this weekend in a bass tournament/demolition derby.
    Take care buddy,
    Smash

RhinoWood
    It was pretty dark when you dropped it by the house, and now thinking about it.. the non towable boat cover was already on when you pulled in the driveway.:idea:
    Could this be another assumption of how you aquired your nickname??
    You also forgot to leave me with the trophies- RiverRacer Open & big Fish. You know trophies go to the boat owners. I guess I'll get over it.
    later, wood

LandSpeedRacer
    So does this mean you are selling the Hondo for a whacker???????:idea:

Sanitariumflat
    Sorry, had to sell the trophies to get the boat out of the police impound yard.

RhinoWood
    She's home safe and sound. I tell ya she takes a lick'n and keeps on tick'n.
    That old tub turned 10yrs old last april. Not too bad I guess. Had some bitchen times in it.
    I distinctly remember flying through the air and the look of Question on your face was priceless! The year prior, The Charities and I wen't for a very similar flight except Mrs. Charity was the pilot. All in good times.
    Should have the curtis up and running for next year. No more fly'n

SANGER-RICH
    Pics Pics Pics:d

Sanitariumflat
    Hey Matt,
    I forgot to tell you, I left some illegal weapons, drugs, and counterfeit money in your boat so if any cops come around you don't know me, right.
    Thanx bro,
    Smash

RhinoWood
    No prob dude. Already sold the merchandise, the money is already safley deposited. Thanks, that was a hell of a tip for a little ol'e bass derby! You can barrow my tub any time.

Sanitariumflat
    Sweet. Hey I also forgot to mention, I met some gentlemen who said they would sure like to see that boat in a midnight fishing tournament. It starts at a secret location somewhere south of Tiajuauna and ends in San Diego. The boat will need to be painted flat black and all lighting disabled. We are to contact Louie in the alley behind the wharf for further instructions. Sounds like fun huh!

RhinoWood
    Sweet. Hey I also forgot to mention, I met some gentlemen who said they would sure like to see that boat in a midnight fishing tournament. It starts at a secret location somewhere south of Tiajuauna and ends in San Diego. The boat will need to be painted flat black and all lighting disabled. We are to contact Louie in the alley behind the wharf for further instructions. Sounds like fun huh!
    We call that stealth black around here. Its the same as whats going on the "Bandit" hydro and our flatty. I guess we need to order up a drum of that color.