Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iPod question...

al cole'holic
    ...who knows about these, I needs me some edumacation! They work with PC's..??...I need to buy one but am clueless...does ROZ have these too??

riverbound
    What you need to know??

al cole'holic
    What you need to know??
    ...well, do they work with PC...how do you load em up with music, can u get free music or do you have to pay .99 per song or something..??

ROZ
    Download I tunes, download all your cd's, and download anything off Limewire you can .. Next thing you know, your computer has 30k songs on it
    Yes, PC friendly
    I don't have anymore... Go to the apple online store.. it's your best bet
    Also, they're price fixed... no discounts anywhere except if you're a student at a UC school...
    I got mine from UCSD bookstore for LESS than what my company bought them for... Apple and schools.. there's a relationship there somewhere...lol

LAFD
    pretty simple when you get an ipod it comes with software to put on your pc. no you can download music from cds or download music from itunes for i think 99 cents a song. and everytime you plug in your ipod to your computer it updates it with what ever new songs you downloaded.

riverbound
    ...well, do they work with PC...how do you load em up with music, can u get free music or do you have to pay .99 per song or something..??
    It will come with software. load the software to your comp. then you can take your CD's and load them into your I-tunes (apple software). If you want to get new music, you can go ti I-tunes music store and buy songs @ $.99 a song. there are ways to get FREE music, but it isnt exactly legal. Once you get the stuff loaded on your comp. it is really easy to use. I have a couple thousand songs loaded on mine. Its pretty much the only thing I use anymore.

al cole'holic
    I was thinking the 30gig color with video, $299 at Circuit City which is only like 40 bucks more than the 4gig nano....??....is this a decent price/model?? Thanks guys I really appreciate the help considering I don't do my shopping til like hours before xxxmas

LAFD
    Download I tunes, download all your cd's, and download anything off Limewire you can .. Next thing you know, your computer has 30k songs on it
    Yes, PC friendly
    I don't have anymore... Go to the apple online store.. it's your best bet
    Also, they're price fixed... no discounts anywhere except if you're a student at a UC school...
    I got mine from UCSD bookstore for LESS than what my company bought them for... Apple and schools.. there's a relationship there somewhere...lol
    so you can download songs from limewire onto the ipod. didnt know you could do that...

riverbound
    so you can download songs from limewire onto the ipod. didnt know you could do that...
    Technically you cant but there is a way around it

riverbound
    I was thinking the 30gig color with video, $299 at Circuit City which is only like 40 bucks more than the 4gig nano....??....is this a decent price/model?? Thanks guys I really appreciate the help considering I don't do my shopping til like hours before xxxmas
    I paid that for my 20gig......back in the day. I dont think I would use the video/pic stuff. But it is a nice piece.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast