Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: iPod question...

ROZ
    You still have hookups on Audio stuff?
    I need a adapter for my Sony headunit in the boat so I can hook up the Ipod.
    You're going to need and RF adaptor, or a aux adaptor... Sony will n e v e r support Ipod..

Cole Trickle
    You're going to need and RF adaptor, or a aux adaptor... Sony will n e v e r support Ipod..
    I think Pac makes one but not sure of the part number?
    Roz do you have these? (Can you get them)
    Thanks

Captain Dan
    I was thinking the 30gig color with video, $299 at Circuit City which is only like 40 bucks more than the 4gig nano....??....is this a decent price/model?? Thanks guys I really appreciate the help considering I don't do my shopping til like hours before xxxmas
    Toss $399 and get 60 gig - double the space for $100 more....

Magic34
    I don't have anymore... Go to the apple online store.. it's your best bet
    This is where I just bought one. Free shipping and you can have it engraved with your name or whatever else in case it is a gift. That is free of charge as well. I did the apple online store becuase I thought the mfg would be the best place to buy from in case there are any issues with it.

Sportin' Wood
    I just got a 20 Gig one for $219 online. I know the 30 Gig is the "newer" model, but it's for a 13 year old and since the only thing she asked for for Christmas was a new disc man, I think she is going to be pretty stoked.
    I think we are all going to miss when Roz leaves his company

riverbound
    I just got a 20 Gig one for $219 online. I know the 30 Gig is the "newer" model, but it's for a 13 year old and since the only thing she asked for for Christmas was a new disc man, I think she is going to be pretty stoked.
    I think we are all going to miss when Roz leaves his company
    F-Roz......He's an A-hole

al cole'holic
    ...well I bought the 30gig, should have spent the extra on the 60 but after them noise cancelling head phones and charger it got up there...btw WalMart was $.60 cheaper on it than anyone else out there
    Thanks for the input all!!

Wally_Gator
    One thing to consider....
    iPod Nano 4 gb is a flash drive. No moving parts...
    ipod video uses an internal hard drive.
    They both have their places. There are issues with using the hard drive iPods where they are subjected to shock and vibration.
    My 4gb nano holds more than 3 days of music and I don't have to worry about vibrations issues as that is the environment it will be in.

ROZ
    She'll be stoked for sure... My wife and I both put Hannah's play list on our Ipods so there's always one available for her to use.. She navigates the touch meuns better than me! ...lol ... Kids are pretty hip to this stuff for sure

JB in so cal
    F-Roz......He's an A-hole
    Wow.
    On a side note, did oyu know there's a vodka that Bevmo sells called effen!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast