Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Off To Tennessee!!!

Froggystyle
    Heading out to Nashville then Counce Tennessee tomorrow through Monday. The "Deep Ocean Blue" boat just arrived out there so I am going to head out and deliver it to Pier 57 and meet with the gent they have lined up for it hopefully.
    Should be a great weekend. Get a ride in a Viper tomorrow... Maybe even get to meet windshield guy at some point.
    See all of you right coasters out there!
    Wes

Cheap Thrills
    Swing by, We'll keep the porch light on for ya.
    Have a safe trip.
    T.

HM
    Well, that beats where I have been all week...Tamaqua, PA.:yuk:

clearfork
    Hey Wes,
    I am sure that you will have a good time, hopefully you will have time to look around a bit. Although you might find the area where Pier57 is a little slow (counce). When you head up to Nashville check out 2nd avenue, good times.
    Either way, I am sure that you will find plenty to do.
    Good luck with the sale, are you stocking boats at Pier57 yet?
    We are heading to Chattanooga on Fri. the 12th, me and 4 other boaters.
    The are having the races on the river, everything from skiffs to the unlimited cats, also a kilo on saturday, Should be fun.
    Enjoy yourself and have a good time,safe trip, Tell Frankie at Pier57, that Michael said hello.
    Take care,
    MP

BajaMike
    Have fun Wes....I love the South and the Southern people....I used to live in New Orleans and have friends in New Orleans, Alabama, and Florida.
    I love it down there....good boating country!
    :idea:

yopengo
    Have a safe trip Wes. I am off to New Orleans in the morning. Me and 15,000 cops... should be fun.

voodoomedman
    Nashvillebound's Viper? Have fun. Search for some property around Lascassas for me would ya?

NashvilleBound
    Hey Wes.... see you at 4! Remember....1 duffle bag or I will need to bring something different LOL.... Cant wait for a ride....let alone see a finished Trident. It shows 163 miles to Pier 57..... so I figure about an hour

Shreve"T"
    Well, that beats where I have been all week...Tamaqua, PA.:yuk:
    What the heck did you do in Tamaqua PA ??????

RiverOtter
    Hey Wes,
    I am sure that you will have a good time, hopefully you will have time to look around a bit. Although you might find the area where Pier57 is a little slow (counce). When you head up to Nashville check out 2nd avenue, good times.
    Either way, I am sure that you will find plenty to do.
    Good luck with the sale, are you stocking boats at Pier57 yet?
    We are heading to Chattanooga on Fri. the 12th, me and 4 other boaters.
    The are having the races on the river, everything from skiffs to the unlimited cats, also a kilo on saturday, Should be fun.
    Enjoy yourself and have a good time,safe trip, Tell Frankie at Pier57, that Michael said hello.
    Take care,
    MP
    Did you know Ms Geico is gonna be there? Can't wait I'll be on the one of the 150,000 SeaRay 240 sundecks

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast