Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 62 Corvette

framer1
    Looking at one at five o'clock tonight. The price on this is 53 thousand it seems like a decent price. Is their any thing I should be looking for special. I know it is a 327 with a 4-speed. The El Camino I was looking at was bought for 25 thousand. Thanks for all the input.

BADBLOWN572
    Numbers matching???

meaniam
    Looking at one at five o'clock tonight. The price on this is 53 thousand it seems like a decent price. Is their any thing I should be looking for special. I know it is a 327 with a 4-speed. The El Camino I was looking at was bought for 25 thousand. Thanks for all the input.
    i guess that elco was worth 25k.....i knew it would be. i cant help you on the vet. havent yet owned one. but im sure dupont registery and the corvette trader get you in the ball park... sorry about the elco but a classic vet might just be what you need..
    can you send me a copy of that elco that sold

framer1
    Numbers matching???
    That's what the ad said.

SummitKarl
    if he shows you a Duntoff award, buy it!!!! and run like hell :rollside:

framer1
    i guess that elco was worth 25k.....i knew it would be. i cant help you on the vet. havent yet owned one. but im sure dupont registery and the corvette trader get you in the ball park... sorry about the elco but a classic vet might just be what you need..
    can you send me a copy of that elco that sold
    What do you mean by a copy? The Elco was sitting in front of a auto shop when I saw it. The #'s didn't match on the elco. The engine was a 68 instead of 70. I do know a collector payed the 25 g's.

framer1

BrendellaJet
    uhhh, whats a duntoff?

BrendellaJet
    sorry, just realized you must have meant Duntov. As in Zora Arkus Duntov.

SummitKarl

The Highest honor/award a Vette can receive, ie...perfect car
    $50k range should a good clean Vette, but I doubt it will be matching numbers
    I know someone here in Havasu who is getting rid of one for $75k a pristine matching numbers Vette, definitely not a driver car tho... trailer Queen

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast