Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dr 90210 or whatever it's called...

ratso
    Anybody see that episode where Dr Rey and his wife are having a disagreement on remodeling the kitchen.:idea: He says it's fine (I think it's fine) and she (ready and willing to reap the benefits from his job) doesn't like it. So they are going back and forth about it and he asks the contractor, "Okay, how much to redo the kitchen" and the contractor replies "Oh, a little under a MILLION!!!!!!!!":jawdrop: :jawdrop: The price doesn't even phase this chick!:jawdrop: A million dollars for a FUKKIN" KITCHEN!!!!!!!!:2purples: What would it cost to kick this one to the curb???:yuk: That is freakin' insane!

BoatPI
    My wifey knows Dr Rey. She use to work at the hospital for the stars as it was called, aka Sherman Oaks. She said he is a good dude and one on the best plastic guys in BH. But that show is quite funny at times.

ratso
    My wifey knows Dr Rey. She use to work at the hospital for the stars as it was called, aka Sherman Oaks. She said he is a good dude and one on the best plastic guys in BH. But that show is quite funny at times.
    He seems pretty cool, but I doubt I could handle his wife for more than about 5 minutes...

stoker
    I did a bathroom 10 years ago that cost $ 210,000.00. Residential is a pain in the ass. I only do commercial now. Less profit but faster results. 5 more years and I am done!

YeLLowBoaT
    I've seen them cost 500k in sacramento... so I can see it costing 1 mil. Hell working for a freind I've installed a 30k range.

AZJD
    Anybody see that episode where Dr Rey and his wife are having a disagreement on remodeling the kitchen.:idea: He says it's fine (I think it's fine) and she (ready and willing to reap the benefits from his job) doesn't like it. So they are going back and forth about it and he asks the contractor, "Okay, how much to redo the kitchen" and the contractor replies "Oh, a little under a MILLION!!!!!!!!":jawdrop: :jawdrop: The price doesn't even phase this chick!:jawdrop: A million dollars for a FUKKIN" KITCHEN!!!!!!!!:2purples: What would it cost to kick this one to the curb???:yuk: That is freakin' insane!
    What's funny Ratso is that you were trying to be all coy by saying, "Doctor 90210" or what ever it's called, yet you know his name! You watch that shit and you know it!
    I think his wife would be hot if she just gained 20lbs. What is wrong with girls that think that shit looks good? YUCK!
    If I wanted to have sex with a 9 year old boy body I would go hang out with Micheal.....

AZJD
    Don't worry Ratso. It's still not as bad as watching re-runs of Saved By The Bell!
    Which I may do occassionally!

ratso
    What's funny Ratso is that you were trying to be all coy by saying, "Doctor 90210" or what ever it's called, yet you know his name! You watch that shit and you know it!
    I think his wife would be hot if she just gained 20lbs. What is wrong with girls that think that shit looks good? YUCK!
    If I wanted to have sex with a 9 year old boy body I would go hang out with Micheal.....
    I've flipped over it quite a few times but never really watched it much. I saw one where he was doing Karate and trying for a belt and have caught bits and pieces of the show. I think it was another doctor on there that reconstructed a vagina the other night...:jawdrop: that chick, from what I saw, had major beef curtains... funny because she was having a hard time coming out from under the anesthesia

ratso
    Don't worry Ratso. It's still not as bad as watching re-runs of Saved By The Bell!
    Which I may do occassionally!
    I promise I've never caught one episode of Saved By The Bell... although I have seen almost every CSI.
    I have a friend that still watches "Dallas" everyday.

AZJD
    I've flipped over it quite a few times but never really watched it much. I saw one where he was doing Karate and trying for a belt and have caught bits and pieces of the show. I think it was another doctor on there that reconstructed a vagina the other night...:jawdrop: that chick, from what I saw, had major beef curtains... funny because she was having a hard time coming out from under the anesthesia
    I watched the one with the beef curtins. Did you see the chunk of roast beef he pulled off of her? I was floored!!!!! Yuck!
    I was laughing when she said she was selfconcious about wearing spandex......hahahahahahha LMAO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast