Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Are your kids in public school???

RiverOtter
    No, mine are in private and I am paying out the wazoo. I can't wait till they are old enough for colledge. It will feel like getting a raise

boatsnblondes
    Well, if your family makes money off of private schools you have a biased opinion agaisnt public schools to begin with because they are your 'competition'. Admittedly, we all know public schools are not exactly the best around so the word competition may not be entirely accurte. But then again, I'm a product of a public school system and I aint that messed up...It is not all the schools fault either. Parents are partly to blame for the problems in public schools because too many of them use it as a babysitter...
    I'm just saying, private schols or not, I would rather home school my kids than have them in a screwed up environment like this. I'm getting so tired of all this PC BS...and this is not the schools or the parents faults, gay rights lobbyists have forced this down our throats....boys can now use the girls bathrooms?? WTF???
    Come on Lou, even you have to admit this is disgusting..

maxwedge
    Yee haw! Does this mean there will finally be paper towels in the mens crapper too? Those electric dryers suck.

Mr. C
    first it's the bathrooms,
    then its the showers
    I can hear it already,
    Dad: Son how was school today?
    Son: It was awsome.
    Dad: Why, did you get to play football in PE?
    Son: Yes, but that wasn't the best part, I got to shower with the girls.
    school is so cool now, i wish i had PE for every period.

MKEELINE
    If they start pushing lesbianism in schools I'm going back.

pixilatedpussy
    I'm just saying, private schols or not, I would rather home school my kids than have them in a screwed up environment like this. I'm getting so tired of all this PC BS...and this is not the schools or the parents faults, gay rights lobbyists have forced this down our throats....boys can now use the girls bathrooms?? WTF???
    Come on Lou, even you have to admit this is disgusting..
    And....do you teach your kids sport fishing /blowjobs in home school?
    I love our kids school....California Distinguished & Blue ribbon. Both of my boys are straight A students as well as club soccer players. Parents are responsible for how their children turn out. I think mine are doing just fine....& that because my husband & I work very hard at keeping them under control & working with them.
    As for the bathroon statement...not a tru statement here at our childrens school.

mbrown2
    I don't have kids, so I don't have a dog in this fight....and I am fall on the conservative side of things....but did anyone else get the feeling that article was a little right wing biased and that the website was little christian propaganda site...

boatsnblondes
    And....do you teach your kids sport fishing /blowjobs in home school?
    I love our kids school....California Distinguished & Blue ribbon. Both of my boys are straight A students as well as club soccer players. Parents are responsible for how their children turn out. I think mine are doing just fine....& that because my husband & I work very hard at keeping them under control & working with them.
    As for the bathroon statement...not a tru statement here at our childrens school.
    You need to go back and actually read the article...not a true statement NOW, but it's coming to your school thanks to our Governator. This has NOTHING to do with parents, NOTHING. Don't make this a thread about whether or not parents are doing a great job Pix, I'm absolutly sure you both are, this is about our Governor saying that Mom and Dad is insulting language to gays, so it is now banned from the classroom, and that boys are now allowed to use the girls side also....it's all about the focked up gay agenda succeeding in the Public school domain...please don't read this as a good/bad parents thread....thanks...

RiverToysJas
    I encourage people to read the bill itself.... (http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/07-08/bil...ntroduced.html) That was how it read in February, not sure if that's the final version signed by the Governator.
    Though still an outrage IMO, it doesn't have the new media spin of the "news" article.
    RTJas

OutCole'd
    I don't have kids, so I don't have a dog in this fight....and I am fall on the conservative side of things....but did anyone else get the feeling that article was a little right wing biased and that the website was little christian propaganda site...
    Um ya......

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast