Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone else working on their tax return tonight?

Troubles No More
    Just finish with the tax account, looks like we are paying this year. Oh so much fun......................I need a drink

jenstar23
    Ha ha I work for Deloitte (Big 4 Accounting Firm)...been cranking them out since August. Everyone will show up to work hungover tomorrow

mrs.rvrluvr
    Finished our business/personal taxes last week. Uncle Sam owes us some money.

conquestcat
    they owe me why did i wait till today to mail

OCMerrill
    THANKS FOCKER this is the 1st time i got $ back in a 100 years:idea: of course i might be going to jail too
    Your welcome. I am just trying to be of service to this here ***boat community.
    Actually if I full paid my quarterlies :idea: .....This year my wife is drawing a full paycheck and I am pulling taxes. That will help my end of the year hit.
    2005 I bought a ton of stuff for the bizz including another box truck. Paid very little. This tax year I took some money and with that comes the need to pay up.

YeLLowBoaT
    I don't want to talk about it... lets just say my checking account is almost empty now.

hkunz
    Ours were done for a long time, but the kiddo's, I finished about 6:30 last night. No reason to rush, when there's always the last minute, and Mom & Dad actually do the taxes anyway

Dave C
    we are not worthy...
    I got a client that paid off the mail service employee to back date his return...... he hasn't even got me the info yet.:sqeyes:
    It will probably be done tomorrow (2 days late) :sqeyes:

HemiDude
    Yup, we got our corporate and personal returns in yesterday. Our CPA had many procrastinators like us, more than you think. So folks, we are all in good company....ahhh the price of success

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12