Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Happened to ***boat Magizine

GNKid
    I just recieved my November/December Issue of ***boat Magazine in the mail. After a long day of work I was excited to dive into my favorite publications that I have been enjoying for most of my life, but something was different.
    The pictures were dull, the fancy type was gone, and it was missing some familure faces. It still had some good articles, but was lacking the flare and variety.
    Anyone else notice any changes?????
    Anyways, I have an extra copy of the November/December Issue of ***boat magazine. If you need it, you can come get it out of my trash can.....
    :jawdrop:

RiverToysJas
    Yeah, it's almost like.....like different people are running it now. Strange...
    RTJas

BADBLOWN572
    I know that the new owners of HB were trying to "piece" together this issue. The problem is that when some of the old contributors left, they took a lot of information with them. They had to go back and see what was left over to make the magazine. I am 100% confident that the magazine will be MUCH better than the old magazine in months to follow.
    They are just in a transition and will pull through it no problem!

squirt'nmyload
    Yeah, it's almost like.....like different people are running it now. Strange...
    RTJas
    lmao

GNKid
    I know that the new owners of HB were trying to "piece" together this issue. The problem is that when some of the old contributors left, they took a lot of information with them. They had to go back and see what was left over to make the magazine. I am 100% confident that the magazine will be MUCH better than the old magazine in months to follow.
    They are just in a transition and will pull through it no problem!
    I realize the content has been pieced together and what does that have to do with dull photograph and the quality of print. Were did all fancy pages go...
    I wasn't bashing the content, just the quality.

bordsmnj
    ***boat has a magazine???
    yes !

OGShocker
    Ya, Froggyboater know everything about boats, that is why he sells so many of his Boats.:sqeyes:
    Hi.
    How can you type with your head shoved up your ass like it is?:idea:

OGShocker
    He took typing in high school.
    All eight years?

GNKid
    Nothing like bad spelling.

topless
    Hi.
    How can you type with your head shoved up your ass like it is?:idea:Which head do you suppose is shoved up his ass?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast