Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAWKIN DEPARTMENT of CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES

WYRD
    can KISS MY ASS.....I have been on hold with them for over 20 min trying to talk to them regarding one of my employees!!!!!
    If the rest of the government is ran like this its no wonder we are in so much debt, I would be outta bussiness if I ran mine like this....
    Sorry just had to vent

HocusPocus
    can KISS MY ASS.....I have been on hold with them for over 20 min trying to talk to them regarding one of my employees!!!!!
    If the rest of the government is ran like this its no wonder we are in so much debt, I would be outta bussiness if I ran mine like this....
    Sorry just had to vent
    http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscart.../mban1493l.jpg

Baja Big Dog
    Sorry just had to vent
    Dont get pissed, just take your business to the competitor, just like your business.....
    Oh thats right, your a captive audience!!!!

WYRD
    Dont get pissed, just take your business to the competitor, just like your business.....
    Oh thats right, your a captive audience!!!!
    I wonder who I can send the invoice too for my time

WYRD
    WOW 51 min for a 6 min phone conversation UFB!

Sleek-Jet
    Stop employing children... ya slave driver... :idea:

HemiDude
    Sorry just had to vent
    WOW, I know employees are like children from time to time, but aren't you taking this a bit tooo far????:sqeyes: :idea:

Yeh good luck WYRD. you'd have to get in line to be pissed at them a-holes. In my 1st marriage i adopted a daughter that I paid child support for, then my daughter gets into so much trouble the state took custody of her.The next month i get a letter saying I'm past due, long story short now I'm payin for my daughter, and my x-wife(child support,not alamony)! No shit! It took me months with a lawyer to straighten it out. I wouldn't reccomend going down there in person, I did that and just about got arrested. Fockers!!!

Riverdog1
    I wonder who I can send the invoice too for my time
    Send the bill to your doctor, he won't know

WYRD
    Stop employing children... ya slave driver... :idea:
    WOW, I know employees are like children from time to time, but aren't you taking this a bit tooo far????:sqeyes: :idea:
    someone has to keep up with the outsourcing labor rates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast