Thread: Injector hats

burbanite
    What price these days?
    Just got back from the Goodguys meet here in Indy and was trolling the swap meet for a used engine block, (another story ), and there were a number of hats complete with injectors, lines etc going for $750 and $800 new. Does this seem right or am I missing something, I thought they were more expensive?
    Going again tomorrow, old intakes, blowers, injection systems everywhere!

Infomaniac
    That's sounds about right.
    Add a pump and go for it.

Blown 472

73kona455
    try
    http://www.goodvibesracing.com/Enderle%20Tech.htm
    they seem to very nice and knowledgable people

burbanite
    Thanks guys,
    lots of good stuff on those sites. I have been trolling the swap meet this weekend and learnt a lot, tons of good stuff out there but I declined to buy as I need to be more educated first.
    Spoke with Dale Ishimaru Sunday morning and he was kind enough to run through a bunch of stuff with me, I liked what he had to say, the prices he offered were good, and he took the time to point me in the right direction - first class guy.

HavasuDreamin'
    burbanite:
    Spoke with Dale Ishimaru Sunday morning and he was kind enough to run through a bunch of stuff with me, I liked what he had to say, the prices he offered were good, and he took the time to point me in the right direction - first class guy. Was Dale here in Indy? How cool! He lives real close to where I grew up.
    [ June 17, 2003, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: HavasuDreamin' ]

burbanite
    HavasuDreamin':
    burbanite:
    Spoke with Dale Ishimaru Sunday morning and he was kind enough to run through a bunch of stuff with me, I liked what he had to say, the prices he offered were good, and he took the time to point me in the right direction - first class guy. Was Dale here in Indy? How cool! He lives real close to where I grew up. No, I called him. He was really very helpful to someone he did not know and spent some time finding out what I was doing and then offered suggestions - very cool I thought. It would have been so easy to just blow me off.