Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Women....

OliverM5
    Why the @%! do the girls you treat like shit and give no attention to love you, but the ones you put on a pedestal and actually care about don't give a shiat?!?!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Because we are a bunch of crazy biatches!

OliverM5
    Because we are a bunch of crazy biatches!
    LOL - that's the answer I was looking for! My girlfriend of 4 months couldn't even give me a kiss and hug hello.....how f^%$#!g sad is that! Dumped her yesterday....

Biglue
    LOL - that's the answer I was looking for! My girlfriend of 4 months couldn't even give me a kiss and hug hello.....how f^%$#!g sad is that! Dumped her yesterday....
    Over her not hugging and kissing you hello???? Boy you sound like the clingy type brother.
    Trust me. Once you're with them for a while you kinda don't really want all that lovey dovey stuff everyday.

OliverM5
    Over her not hugging and kissing you hello???? Boy you sound like the clingy type brother.
    Trust me. Once you're with them for a while you kinda don't really want all that lovey dovey stuff everyday.
    I hear ya....believe me, I've had my share of random women...I'm looking for someone I can settle down with and who can raise my kids....

Ziggy
    Keep hunting then...you just haven't found the right match to your personality.

Blown Spectra
    Cuz their is no such thing as PMS once a month..... their always on the F&^$ Rag and I am with you on that on my freind... you treat them like shit they love you.......
    Eric

Schmick
    crazy, flip flopping, menstral chicks are still better than option B

riverroyal
    for yourself then

Do F150's Float?
    Being one of the saner chicks i know... I will just let you know... i think we're all hardwired to be a little messed up... sorry...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast