Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camp Far West

1. Camp Far West water level. I'll kept you all posted on the water level at CFW after the rain this Friday & Monday. I'm only 25 minute's away from the cove. I'll be there 1-1-03 rain or shine with the BBQ mushrooms, hud.

Heatseeker
    See ya there!

BigBoyToys
    Posted pic's from CFW taken 12/07/02 located in the V-drive forum.

Johnwithjm
    BBT what kinda speed is your boat running?

GlastronGuy
    Hud:
    1. Camp Far West water level. I'll kept you all posted on the water level at CFW after the rain this Friday & Monday. I'm only 25 minute's away from the cove. I'll be there 1-1-03 rain or shine with the BBQ mushrooms, hud.How about posting this same info on the 31st? I was going to drive up and take a look that morning.

BigBoyToys
    Johnwithjm:
    BBT what kinda speed is your boat running?I'm not exactly sure yet on this new CP. We had it radared 2 weeks ago, but you know how accurate that is. I'd say in the 105 range right now on a good hooked up run.

BigBoyToys
    GlastronGuy:
    Hud:
    1. Camp Far West water level. I'll kept you all posted on the water level at CFW after the rain this Friday & Monday. I'm only 25 minute's away from the cove. I'll be there 1-1-03 rain or shine with the BBQ mushrooms, hud.How about posting this same info on the 31st? I was going to drive up and take a look that morning.
    [ December 07, 2002, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Johnwithjm
    If your running a true 105 you should have no problems running with the hydros. Some of those flatties you may have trouble with. Good luck

BigBoyToys
    Johnwithjm:
    If your running a true 105 you should have no problems running with the hydros. Some of those flatties you may have trouble with. Good luckThanks (for the luck....I'll need it)
    I think that I'll win a few, lose a few. All depends on the length of the track too. I'm getting little or no cavitation off the start and it's setting well. The only time I run into problems is with rollers....and they creat havoc on this hull!

sb540
    Heatseeker:
    See ya there!Palmer, you been there before?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast