Thread: Chrystler

hpy540
    Dose anyone here know where there may be a six pack manifold for a 383 400 wedge motor? I need either a whole setup or just the manifold. I could also use a chrystler 9.25 rear end 5 bolt pattern. NE ideas-connections out there?

wsuwrhr
    Dose anyone here know where there may be a six pack manifold for a 383 400 wedge motor? I need either a whole setup or just the manifold. I could also use a chrystler 9.25 rear end 5 bolt pattern. NE ideas-connections out there?
    Those parts are all available from Chrysler new.
    I believe you can buy the manifold from Edelbrock and the carbs from Holley as well.
    You are talking about a Dana 60 rear right?
    Brian

H2OT TIMES
    Yes, call Bill at 435-722-0961 his shop or 951-315-2479. Tell him Jerry gave you the number.

hpy540
    No not a Dana 60, the step under it. Thanx for the info.

wsuwrhr
    No not a Dana 60, the step under it. Thanx for the info.
    Why?
    Are you looking for something for a truck then?
    Brian

hpy540
    No i am looking for a rear for a charger. Didn't the 9 1/4 come in a charger? I know the 60 came in some of the bigger engine packages?

wsuwrhr
    No i am looking for a rear for a charger. Didn't the 9 1/4 come in a charger? I know the 60 came in some of the bigger engine packages?
    8-3/4 "banjo" style for an ("E" body?) is the one you want if you aren't getting the Dana 60.
    Low performance had 8-1/4-8-1/2 or so I believe.
    I think you will end up with a "truck" rear end with a 9-1/4.
    Brian

hpy540
    Ok so i need a 8 3/4

wsuwrhr
    Ok so i need a 8 3/4
    In my opinion, yes.
    It has a drop out center section making it easier to have multiple sets of gears. Alot easier to setup as well.
    Brian

hpy540
    Yes i have set up a couple of these but it has been a few years. I am just not that much into the dodge stuff. It is for my brother, he is computer illertate.