Thread: Last Member Of The "Rat Pack" Dead at 89

HocusPocus

ULTRA26 # 1
    Joey Bishop RIP
    http://www.porthalcyon.com/features/...s/ratpack1.jpg
    http://www.porthalcyon.com/features/...s/ratpack3.jpg
    Joey Bishop was a cool guy. I got the chance to meet him when I was playing bass for "Charo".
    RIP

OnlyMoney
    Bummer. Our very own Miss Foxy from the boards was tending to him when I saw her during the SCOPE run. Said he was an absolute riot.

RiverToysJas

That era was all about class! Their private parties must have been awesome.....fine suits, fine women, top shelf martinis, smoking and driving classy automobiles......class acts all the way.
    RTJas

SOCALDETAIL1
    Bummer. Our very own Miss Foxy from the boards was tending to him when I saw her during the SCOPE run. Said he was an absolute riot.
    Was she really. WOW I bet he was a riot. Out of Frank,Sammy,Dean & Peter.. Joey was the funniest. I have some board mixes from there shows and I just listen to them and laugh my ass off

Froggystyle

That era was all about class! Their private parties must have been awesome.....fine suits, fine women, top shelf martinis, smoking and driving classy automobiles......class acts all the way.
    RTJas
    "Suits so fine they made Sinatra look like a hobo... "

Baja Big Dog

RTJas
    Thats no shit right there!!! What a bummer.

HemiDude

RTJas
    Well said...the days where you could actually have fun with woman without the risk of getting sued....