Thread: Tires buy Mark

Partycattin
    Anyone dealt with Tires Buy Mark in the SF Valley?
    I ordered a set of Eagle Alloy wheels from them. They told me the wheels were in stock in L.A. and would be there in 2 days. I call, not there but coming on day 3, I call not there. By day 7 I call and they claim the wheels are there. Soooo I take a couple hours off of work, head down there to find out that the wheels were not actually there. No apologies or customer service at all. So I'm told that the wheels were not in stock in L.A. and are being shipped from Texas. By day 10 or so I'm told that the wheels arrived but were the wrong bolt pattern. The Eagle Rep is going to personally drop the wheels off at the shop on day 11, day 12, day 13. Day 14, Tires buy Mark claims that the wheels are on the truck and being delivered that day. Day 15 the tires will be on the truck in a day or two. Day 16, 17...still no wheels.
    Called America's Tire yesterday and was told 2 days. Got a call today that the wheels have already arrived.
    IMO Tires Buy Mark does not give a crap about customer service.

Schiada76
    OHHHHHHHHHHH I could tell you some serious stories about them.
    If it's the same owner since twenty years ago. :220v:

Jetdriver
    That place is right down the street from my office. Just a bunch of white trash in there!

cc322
    I cant believe you waited that long, after day three of four I would have said Later and I'm going elsewhere. BTW Still waitin for pics :wink:

98 Vector 21
    I ordered a set of Eagle Alloy wheels from them. They told me the wheels were in stock in L.A. and would be there in 2 days. I call, not there but coming on day 3, I call not there. By day 7 I call and they claim the wheels are there. Soooo I take a couple hours off of work, head down there to find out that the wheels were not actually there. No apologies or customer service at all. So I'm told that the wheels were not in stock in L.A. and are being shipped from Texas. By day 10 or so I'm told that the wheels arrived but were the wrong bolt pattern. The Eagle Rep is going to personally drop the wheels off at the shop on day 11, day 12, day 13. Day 14, Tires buy Mark claims that the wheels are on the truck and being delivered that day. Day 15 the tires will be on the truck in a day or two. Day 16, 17...still no wheels.
    Called America's Tire yesterday and was told 2 days. Got a call today that the wheels have already arrived.
    IMO Tires Buy Mark does not give a crap about customer service. I meet the owner several years ago, hes a old fart that dosent relly need the cash more like a hobby to get him out of bed....

Blown Spectra
    they do okay work, but Mark gets the tires for a very low price.
    Eric

al cole'holic
    IMO Tires Buy Mark does not give a crap about customer service.
    I've been going to Mark for years..just something you gotta deal with sometimes to get those prices. Next time try Extreme Automotive on Canoga, talk to Sean...he dealt with Mark for a long time, they had a falling out, and now he does rims and tires through alot of the same channels as Mark...