Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shasta Cat Attack Photo Shoot, Poker Run & Party Set for June 13-14, 2008

Poker Runs West
    POKER RUNS WEST Shasta event June 13-14, 2008 has been renamed Shasta Cat Attack Run. We were forced to do this because another group has posted their event as PRW will be at Shasta on a different date.
    PRW has been used as the abriviation for my Poker Runs West company since 1999. Whether they intentionally posted PRW to be misleading or it is simply a coincidence really doesn't matter. The need to change to a name no one is using any longer seems to be the best thing to do to avoid confusion.
    The Shasta Cat Attack will feature a heli photo shoot with a picture for each boat given at the party, poker run, party and lots of free time to enjoy Lake Shasta. All of this and more for only $100.00.
    Information about the event with Lodging suggestions etc. will be posted at www.pokerrunswest.com

acatitude
    Took my suggestion on the name of cat scratch sniff shit huh??? it was stupid, so now youve stolen the name " cat attack"" also... took the same weekend cat attack has used for years, now the name... and you arent piggy backing.... what a fockin tool........ and before you start it was called Pussies Run Wild.. just abbreviated on here.. your a common theif...... I have no respect for a person like you. YOur a disgraceful human being. and I dont care what elegant so called dog and pony show you take on a response... Id be embarresed to show my face if I was you
    still waiting for the complimentry issue

Poker Runs West
    Thanks for you insight and comments.

acatitude
    yea I'd say calling it a poker run is a stretch, lol

Frequent Flier
    yea I'd say calling it a poker run is a stretch, lol
    If I am not mistaken a poker run is when a group gets together and travels to different destinations receiving poker cards along the way with prizes given to the highest hands.:idea: I am sure that is what happened last year! I had more fun at this event for the $100 entry fee than any other event last year...
    Count me in for next year!!!
    And bring the KING again so I can show him the name on the back of my boat as I pass

Familycat
    If I am not mistaken a poker run is when a group gets together and travels to different destinations receiving poker cards along the way with prizes given to the highest hands.:idea: I am sure that is what happened last year! I had more fun at this event for the $100 entry fee than any other event last year...
    Count me in for next year!!!
    And bring the KING again so I can show him the name on the back of my boat as I pass
    Yes it was a great trip. The run up the Sac. on Friday and the Mcleod Saturday were highlights. Hopefully you will have as much fun next year as was had this year. We have chosen to go the week earlier in 2008. Appears to be too much drama with Poker Runs West. I don't know Chris but hard to support and organization with so many negative remarks about so many people.
    BTW, nice boat.
    Dam-Jones Valley-Silverthorne is not a Poker Run. The run was so short my son was able to keep up on a waverunner and my parents on a patio boat. I don't run an expensive boat like a lot of guys just a Daytona like a lot of us, but I'd be a little pissed if I brought our a 1/2 million dollar Skater and a 16 year old kid on a Sea-Doo was nippin at my heels. Anyway hopfully this year it will be better without the Cat Attack group for the Bay Area.
    Rick

bad news travels fast
    Rick, you're a smart ass. Inew there was something I like about you.

Poker Runs West
    Yes it was a great trip. The run up the Sac. on Friday and the Mcleod Saturday were highlights. Hopefully you will have as much fun next year as was had this year. We have chosen to go the week earlier in 2008. Appears to be too much drama with Poker Runs West. I don't know Chris but hard to support and organization with so many negative remarks about so many people.
    BTW, nice boat.
    Dam-Jones Valley-Silverthorne is not a Poker Run. The run was so short my son was able to keep up on a waverunner and my parents on a patio boat. I don't run an expensive boat like a lot of guys just a Daytona like a lot of us, but I'd be a little pissed if I brought our a 1/2 million dollar Skater and a 16 year old kid on a Sea-Doo was nippin at my heels. Anyway hopfully this year it will be better without the Cat Attack group for the Bay Area.
    Rick
    Just to help get the truth out the poker run ran from the dam to Jones Valley and then to Silverthorn for a free lunch after over an hour of individual runs by all boats with the helicopter. It was intentionally short in duration and stops because the participants wanted it that way so they would have plenty of free time in the afternoon.
    I would be happy to discuss any posts of mine you see with so many negative remarks about so many people and where any drama is really coming from. We can meet in person or you can reach me at 916-652-7022 or cell 916-702-7044.
    I want to buy that Sea Doo since it was able to keep up with Dr Evil and Frequent Flier who were both running about 130. Some Sea Doo. Remember too these events are not about speed.
    Have a great time boating and enjoy your trip to Shasta.
    Chris

grads2112
    We have chosen to go the week earlier in 2008. Appears to be too much drama with Poker Runs West. I don't know Chris but hard to support and organization with so many negative remarks about so many people.
    BTW, nice boat.
    Rick
    99.9% of those "negative remarks" you talk about come from the Delta Junk Bunch and that doesn't say a whole lot.
    If it wasn't a Poker Run then I guess the DJB'ers that won money at it should probably return it. And if your boat is no faster than a patio boat please stay way to the right when you see me approaching.

NICE PAIR
    [QUOTE=grads2112
    If it wasn't a Poker Run then I guess the DJB'ers that won money at it should probably return it. And if your boat is no faster than a patio boat please stay way to the right when you see me approaching.[/QUOTE]
    Grads, I personally do not have a dog in this fight. I paid my entry fee, like everyone else. I had a great time on the photo shoot/run. The crowd that ran up the McCloud arm was a well mixed crowd of Shasta Cat Attackers and Shasta Photo Shooters. We filled a beach up pretty well, Kicked back a few brews, generally had a great finish to a great day. I did not notice any whining, crying, or any other kind of childish Bullshit. I also did not notice you there. Possibly as you mature (if ever) you will look back on this and see how really bad you look. See you on the river, Steve

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast