Thread: Jet Performance Accesories

Ranz1
    What do you guys use for a jet performance accesory? Just would like to know what works the best and why? Stuffer? Droop Snoot? Shoes? Loaders? or those longer than stock ride plates? So let me know why you like your mod as i am rebuilding my JE this winter and want to get the most for my money. AntRant

1HOTGMCJET
    I'd have to say the best buy for a performance accessory for any jet would be a diverter.....Good Luck!!

Jake W
    Um all the above.If you have a e pump the only shoe you can buy is an add on from HTP in Goddard Ks.All this stuff works good if you have the motor to push it. What kind of boat is it in?
    Jake

Ranz1
    It is in a CVX-20. A Place Diverter would be nice, but maybe next winter (new floor getting done and a jet rebuild) fund will be low . I will have to hide the reciets from the girlfriend.
    Currently it is a stock 460 BBF but want to get it to 400-450HP , so i would like to buy parts with that horsepower figured in.
    I can understand a Loader working, but i dont understand how a Stuffer or a Shoe can work.

cyclone
    Anthony the first thing you should buy for your boat after rebuilding the jet is a place diverter. I wouldn't change anything to the rest of the setup (ie. shoe, loader, wedge, ride plate) without first getting the hull to ride the best it possibly can with just the addition of the diverter. Once you've gotten used to driving with the diverter and have squeezed every last possible ounce of performance out of the boat then start changing other things. Remember to make each change by itself and evaluate its effects on the boat. You may not need to buy a whole bunch of different parts when just one might do. But definately start with adding a diverte and go from there. Give me a call if you've got any questions. good luck bro! Oh yeah, check Ebay frequently because i see used Place Diverters online quit often.

Taylorman
    Ranz1:
    I will have to hide the reciets from the girlfriend.
    Don't hide them, they will eventually turn up and she will see them. Throw them away, don't even bring them home.