Thread: Trailer Painted

aqua8410
    I would like to get my trailer painted. Anyone if the Burbank Glendale/Sfv that knows of somebody they can trust? Does not need to be perfect but I also don't want to spend a tone of $$ on it...
    Thanks

a catered life
    i only let these guys touch my trailer intertech mfg in saugus ask for alan 661 286 9997 their in saugus just below santa clarita where 5,14, and 210 meet. they do great work and have great prices. good luck

ovrkll77
    strip down all the hardware, prep the trailer, then take it to 1 day paint. My friend did this to his last boat, came out nice, he sold it a year later and it still looked good.

a catered life
    strip down all the hardware, prep the trailer, then take it to 1 day paint. My friend did this to his last boat, came out nice, he sold it a year later and it still looked good.
    i tried them once and lets just say :yuk: for their paints and for less time and the same amount of money a decent shop can do a better job

ovrkll77
    i tried them once and lets just say :yuk: for their paints and for less time and the same amount of money a decent shop can do a better jobThat could be true. I think i'm going to buy some good paint and a spray gun (I have an air comp.)and try it my self.

Partycattin
    My buddy had Bear trailers in Chatsworth do his. They made some mods, lowered it, put on chrome fenders, l.e.d. lights, diamond plate and paint. Trailer looks awesome now and was cheaper than a new one.

Focker
    My buddy had Bear trailers in Chatsworth do his. They made some mods, lowered it, put on chrome fenders, l.e.d. lights, diamond plate and paint. Trailer looks awesome now and was cheaper than a new one.
    THEY ONLY DO POWDER COATING AND THEIR BASE STARTING PRICE IS 2000.00

JetBoatRich
    They can give you a great price, but you get what ou pay for Paint will not hold up and scratch's will happen

BIG TIME