Thread: I am told that there is a gun and a HD in this pic...

YeLLowBoaT

cave
    Dillon's loaders are the best. The blue Press always has a beautiful gun & woman on the cover

EAZYKILLER2006
    Dillon's loaders are the best. The blue Press always has a beautiful gun & woman on the cover
    HD?
    i dont get it
    hard dik?

YeLLowBoaT
    I know, I just bought a 1050... hopfully by Xmas I'll be able to buy a KISS bullet loader... Then the fun starts...The way I see it the 1st 5 cases of, 10 mm 38 super and 45 I reload it payed for itself.

Baja Big Dog
    Used to be overpriced, I sold ten Lee loaders to one Dillon, laugh at the Lee stuff, low price, well made and very interchangeable, the Dillon stuff never interchanged, buy one series and nothing from different loader never worked.
    99% of all reloader s never uses a turret reloader to its full capabilities.

YeLLowBoaT
    Used to be overpriced, I sold ten Lee loaders to one Dillon, laugh at the Lee stuff, low price, well made and very interchangeable, the Dillon stuff never interchanged, buy one series and nothing from different loader never worked.
    99% of all reloader s never uses a turret reloader to its full capabilities.
    Single stage and turrets are kind of a hard sell to some one that shoots between 500-1000 rounds of pistol ammo a month. I was debating between the 650 and a hornda LNL... then I got some handle time with a friends 1050 and 650. it was night a day. It was not a hard sell on upgrading to the 1050.

OCMerrill
    What are you guys talking about?
    It should only take a few stiff drinks to be able to load what I see.