Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Parker 300

RitcheyRch
    Congrats to the winner and sure wish I was there.

stevo13
    I belive the driver of the nordic was Randy Davis of Nordic and the driver of 73 I believe was stevie davis Randy's son

franky
    Havasu Barney and Havasu Hot Laps Joe!!
    Brian Murphy from Tank-It Fabrication ran the first third and IMO helped them get a leg up, he ran hard!!! That even after losing about 3 minutes when the throttle stuck going into the turn at Badanocks. Pulled the lanyard and fixed things. Barney ran the second leg and Joe finished up.
    Gary in the #17 Schiada ran REALLY HARD all day, I don't know what happened but my money was on him.
    It was a very nice day and fun time.

RiverRatMike
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...192998586Brian Murphy from Tank-It Fabrication ran the first third and IMO helped them get a leg up, he ran hard!!! That even after losing about 3 minutes when the throttle stuck going into the turn at Badanocks. Pulled the lanyard and fixed things. Barney ran the second leg and Joe finished up.
    Gary in the #17 Schiada ran REALLY HARD all day, I don't know what happened but my money was on him.
    It was a very nice day and fun time.

pw_Tony
    So the Nordic showroom boat didn't win.......Cool, ..........I think the Parker 300 needs to be re named........Race ended 4 hours and 5 minutes,(Div 1 start time) 245 minutes, minus two ten minute pit stops, 225 minutes to go 300 miles, do the math...........MP
    Yup... 80mph average sounds to fast with two 10 minute stops to go 300 miles. Too average 80mph, you would have to be doing WELL over 100mph in straights...

motion
    thanks to everyone, it was a fun day and almost everything went perfect. In an endurance race it must go perfect or you have no chance to win, none. The 555 boat ran in div 1., it had a 2.0 powerhead. Set up Set up Set up is what it takes to run good, test test test, no substitutes. thanks to Brian and Kelly and all our family and friends for the days effort we could not have done it without all of you. FYI, my wife is cool with it all now because she collected the purse. Thanks, Joe Havasu Hotlaps
    FYI, the inboard boats are fast, as soon as one of them has a perfect day they will be unbeatable. Special thanks to all the officials who represented the race, you all represented the event with pride and dignity, I was very impressed. Thanks again,

Moneypitt
    thanks to everyone, it was a fun day and almost everything went perfect. In an endurance race it must go perfect or you have no chance to win, none. The 555 boat ran in div 1., it had a 2.0 powerhead. Set up Set up Set up is what it takes to run good, test test test, no substitutes. thanks to Brian and Kelly and all our family and friends for the days effort we could not have done it without all of you. FYI, my wife is cool with it all now because she collected the purse. Thanks, Joe Havasu Hotlaps
    FYI, the inboard boats are fast, as soon as one of them has a perfect day they will be unbeatable. Special thanks to all the officials who represented the race, you all represented the event with pride and dignity, I was very impressed. Thanks again,
    Congratulations, you earned every bit of it............Ray

RiverRatMike
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...1&d=1193006753

burtandnancy2
    Great, great video, thanks. Did they hold up the two ski boats at the start and if so why? Will be looking for the various class winners when posted...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast