Thread: Ft. Loudoun Lake, TN Poker run

wetnwild
    Hook up the boats! July 22, 2006 the 4th Annual Tennessee River Rally poker run on Ft. Loudoun and Tellico Lakes. Check-us out on www.Tennesseeriverrally.com (http://tennesseeriverrally.com) for more details. Event location is easy. Interstate 40 or Interstate 75 to Lenoir City, TN (just outside Knoxville, TN) to Highway 321 to Ft. Loudon Marina.

RiverOtter
    Hook up the boats! July 22, 2006 the 4th Annual Tennessee River Rally poker run on Ft. Loudoun and Tellico Lakes. Check-us out on www.Tennesseeriverrally.com (http://tennesseeriverrally.com) for more details. Event location is easy. Interstate 40 or Interstate 75 to Lenoir City, TN (just outside Knoxville, TN) to Highway 321 to Ft. Loudon Marina.
    Had a blast last year. Hopefully Nashvillebound won't chicken out this year

NashvilleBound
    Had a blast last year. Hopefully Nashvillebound won't chicken out this year
    Yo Brother, I was a victim of circumstances I tell you....I WILL be there this year.... you taking the new F29?

wetnwild
    Awesome! Look forward to seeing you here!

NashvilleBound
    Awesome! Look forward to seeing you here!
    Wetnwild, You need to fill out more of your profile..... do I know you from previous runs?

E-rudesoldier
    i checked it out looks like fun is there any nice stops on the way

NashvilleBound
    The whole area is nice. It would be cool to get a bunch of us together to see the other areas too....I could arrange a local to show us I'm sure. There will be at least 3 boats going from my area so far that I know of.

wetnwild
    We would love to have groups of boaters. The event is held to help out Sertoma Center clients and Lenoir City Civitan Club. There will be a Sertoma Center client ride on friday evening. I will be helping out on Friday with the boat rides for the clients. If there is anything you need help with, let me know! (Places to stay, places to eat, things to do) If you would like to come early and check out some hang-outs like Calhoun's on the river, Tellico Village has couple of places to eat on the water, Jenna's, Lake side Tavern. Please spread the word about the event. We will have groups of ski-boaters, pontoons, cruisers and perfomance.
    Nashvillebound, you don't remember me. . .just kidding. I was only able to participate the 1st year of the event.
    Tennessee River Rally poker run was the Idea of John Johannes and proceeds went to Sertoma Center. We are trying to expand the event and Lenoir City Civitan Club and John will be putting on the event. The proceeds will be split with a portion going to Setoma Center and Lenoir City Civitan Club. Both organizations help physically and mentally challenged citizens within the community.