Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Norcal Delta Powerboat Club?

MOBrien
    Was thinking it might be fun to put something together as our crew is growing like crazy and the hardware is becoming more and more impressive. At the very least I was thinking of putting together a T-shirt design with renderings of our "Top Dogs" in the design or something. Perhaps get everyones HB screen names in there somehow as well. Kinda like a race team T-shirt. I bet JBGuru knows someone good for these things...." K-5 Class Bully" shirts are pretty cool.
    Tony, whaddya know besides the current interest rates?
    Event T's for "Cat Attack '06" would be sweet too. That's gonna be off the hook!

acatitude
    Hey that sounds like a great idea MO, if that happened does that mean you might get your arzz out here more often???? yoiu need water time baby

NICE PAIR
    " MOBrien 4 President "

MOBrien
    Hey that sounds like a great idea MO, if that happened does that mean you might get your arzz out here more often???? yoiu need water time baby
    Thanks Captain Obvious. hehehe Blowncarrera won't make the shirt, but Captain Obvious will!!!!!
    I'll be back on the liquid racetrack soon enough............

abraman1326
    Thanks Captain Obvious. hehehe Blowncarrera won't make the shirt, but Captain Obvious will!!!!!
    I'll be back on the liquid racetrack soon enough............
    Stop Lyin. You are like Rockit Man, you alway have an excuse. You know they are like poop holes, everyone has one.
    I like this shirt idea. I do know of a screen printer here, but I am in no way any sort of designer. I vote for putting The Class Bully, Robbie Racer, Maybe the Diggler, and Rock It Bob sleds in the design...
    BRA

Dimarco21
    Yup.

MOBrien
    You are like Rockit Man, you alway have an excuse.
    BRA
    for that one ................you can just forget you ever saw the Cheeter ya focker! :crossx:

acatitude
    Goddamn MO yu get 1 vote for pres and you start making rules already geesh........... no problem...... Id rather be the treasurer anyways. instead of any boats on t-shirt I think this crew should just have a high ball glass on the shirt maybe norcal booze crew, like one of them old time bowling league shirts

acatitude
    Hey thanks pres MO, so now im a captain huh....... way kool you focking sargeants lol :crossx:

abraman1326
    DAmn, who's on the power trip here huh? Guess it sucks when you mioss out on all the fun, and have to read about all of it here on the threads. I really do hope this year is different, and you make it to more runs. I thought it was cool hangin out. Guess if someone rubs you the wrong way, they get dealt out. All good though, I'm not trippin. I'm going to take my ball and go home, so nanny nanny boo boo!!
    BRA

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast