Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aggressor Bowl & Stuffer Questions

HBjet
    ChetCapoli:
    AGGRESSOR: includes following...1)longer viens front+rear...2)stuffer...3)flow cone...4)extra vein(improves harmonics?)5)flows more CFM of water than berk. total: $525.00Does anyone know if a NEW bowl from Aggressor comes "Standard" with a stuffer or if it's an extra option you need to add with an additional cost? I only ask because [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/500/28Chet.jpg[/img] has stated that a new Aggressor bowl comes with a stuffer installed as "Standard" but when looking at the website today, I saw this...
    Nine Vane Hi-Flow Bowl - Our Record Setting Bowl, Hi Flow Vane Design, Pre Drilled and Tapped for Aggressor Bowl Stuffer. Large Capacity Grease Cavities with collar broaches for easy lubrication. Sealed Bowl Cap W/Fitting for Bowl Lubrication - Straight exit ports to stop tumble & roll of exit water. Hard Black Anodized complete with Powder Coat Exterior.
    Pre Drilled and Tapped for the stuffer tells me it's not standard and you needed to add it. Does anyone know the truth if it comes with one or not...thanks!
    HBjet
    (not trying to bash Aggressor, just trying to find the truth in whether it comes with one or not)

sanger mike
    hey HB. i dont think that aggressor is giving a stuffer with the bowl. I'll be talking to dave in about an hour and I'll ask him about it. I just orderd my new 9 vain bowl and dave is sending it over to jack for me,to save on shipping and time. jack is going to work over the bowl for me. now i do know that this is a new design 9 vain bowl, dave said somthing to do with the bearings and seals.as soon as i find out I'll post the info. by the way i seen your pics with your bowl all finished up and not only did jack do a KICK ASS job on your machine work but the powder coating look's great! you know how i like that blue, and just what in the hell is chet's problem,have you ever met him face to face or is he just being a hard ass behind his computer.I have all aggressor stuff and jack is helping me sort out my problems with the sanger and he never once bad mouthed aggressor. sorry im just blowing off a little steam about chet i wish he would SETTLE DOWN NOOOOW. pig_flyi

sanger mike
    hey HB. I just got off the phone with dave at aggressor he said that he as the mfg is not giving away bowl stuffers with the purchase of a new bowl but maybe some of his dealers might be as a promo on there end. the problem I"ve been having with the sanger is that sanger tried many differnt types of intakes in the super jets and mine just so happens to be one of those that isnt worth a shit. it cant keep the impeller loaded on the top end. im turning my aggressor A impeler 6400 RPM at 74 mph on the gps, not so good. so after talking to dave and emailing jack pics of my intake we have decided that jack is going to install a real shoe so it will load the impeller harder and lower the rpms and pick up some mph also. here's a pic of my intake that sanger tried to cut a immitation shoe. [img]http://www.***boat.net/image_center/data/506/115z15-med.JPG[/img]

77charger
    I might have to chill the beer on this one. argue

phegan
    Hey sanger mike, I have a sanger superjet too.
    She's pretty rough around the edges if you know what i mean.(I only bought it for the drive) But I cant help but like the the little thing. I noticed a difference between your intake and mine. Mine has a loader grate of some odd configuration(I cant really figure out how it works, it seems to block water rather than grab it.).
    But Heres the thing i noticed right off the bat...mine has two aluminum angles(L2x2x1/4),about 8 " long, that extend forward of the side rails of the stock berk'12jc intake. one leg of each angle has been let(1/4")into the bottom of the hull . This has the effect of making the rails on the intake longer by 8". the glass work looks factory done,but the angles look later or replacements, because there is no finish on them.
    I have a feeling someone may have raced this boat once,but that was long before i got her. I'll never have the performance you have with my little stock 302 ford.I'm trying to find a high performance motor or maybe i'll build one from a long block( thats not really building one is it?)

beached 1
    sanger mike:
    I have all aggressor stuff and jack is helping me sort out my problems with the sanger and he never once bad mouthed aggressor. Is your pump @ MPD now? I only ask cause I was just there today dropping off some parts for my JC and I would have loved to see an Agressor up close to see what all the hoopla is about.
    But your comments are correct. I haven't heard of MPD bad mouthing Aggressor or any other pump either.

HBjet
    beached 1:
    I would have loved to see an Agressor up close to see what all the hoopla is about.No need to wait my friend. I was there today too dropping off my blue pump parts and I took some pics of a few bowls there. One just so happen to be a brand new, untouched Aggressor 9 vein bowl. I'll post pics later.... 24 is about to start!
    HBjet
    [ March 04, 2003, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

77charger
    HBjet:
    .... 24 is about to start!
    HBjet that show also gets me away from here too later!

sanger mike
    hey beached and HB, yes that virgin 9 vain should be mine. after jack works it over and installes the stuffer I'll get it polished, dammit HB all i ever wanted was a completly polished pump on one of my jets and i finally do and then you come along and powdercoat yours in that bad ass looking blue and now you got me thinking well shit that looks damm good. oh well i'll just have to have a private moment with your pics after you install it. now lets see my bowl. . and as for chet.if your nice to me i might let you look at my MPD preped all new AGGRESSOR 9 vain bowl. sorry i just couldn't resist.

Jake W
    No need to wait Mike Chet has allready seen one.I posted pics of my MPD flowed stuffed and polished Aggressor 9 vein bowl on a nother bowl thread a while back.HBjet it cost me 150 to get it flowed and 86 for the stuffer.Jake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast