Thread: Special thanks to...

BrendellaJet
    Rex Marine!
    I am lucky to live within driving distance of Rex and went up there today to grab a small fitting for my Auto Meter Fuel Pressure gauge. They were out of the fittings I wanted so the guy at the counter(I forgot his name) whipped up another solution using XRP pieces that would work. Unfortunately he picked a -3 piece when I wanted a -4...Great, Im thinking, another trip back up there...
    So I call to tell them what happened and to check stock on the correct part and Brian tells me he will ship me the correct part and have it to me tomorrow.
    Its nice being close enough to drive to them, but e ven when I fail to notice Im getting the wrong part they are still willing to make it right. Thanks Rex!

v-drive
    I forget what it was that I needed but one of the guys lives out here and offered to drop it off if I needed it badly. nice group of guys..v-drive

Thanks guys, you're very welcome.

BrendellaJet
    And special thanks to UPS! I was waiting for the fitting on Tuesday as I was leaving for Parker around 5pm. UPS was lagging and I was just gonna go without it . Just as I was pulling out UPS pulls up and hands me the fitting. Made my day. Now Ive got Fuel pressure data on my dash.

v-drive
    Hey Brian, I like the new avatar, Do you have any others