Thread: Need to get boat trailer painted and stuff.......where?

PhantomChaos
    Guys
    I need to get my boat trailer worked on. It has rust, probably needs blasting and painting, maybe minor electrical work too. It's in the valley now. Can anyone recommend a place? Not sure how long it is but probably 40-43 feet long?

Liquid Courage
    Nort, theres a place up here in Ventura that did my old trail rite trailer and did Tims Myco for the Tiger and Schulte's trailer for the Cig. They do sand blasting, paint, electical, bunks, rollers, rims, Bearings, leaf springs, etc. etc. anything you need. and they are fair priced. IT's called like CMT or something like that. I can get the # if you're interested.

PhantomChaos
    Yep.....I'm interested! That's why I posted it my brother from another mother!

Liquid Courage
    Slow your roll kid. I figured if you were REALLY interested you'd know where to go from the get go and contact me direct
    It's actually called MCT 805-653-6800.
    By the way. Remember all those times you would dunk that trailer and I'd tell you to wash it because it's gonna rot and you'd be like, "Whatever man". I guess that's catching up to you know huh!?

OnlyMoney
    Are you selling the boat w/trailer and movin' up??? :idea: :rollside: :rollside:
    Hee hee