Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big thanks to Waldo!

Nice n' HOtt
    I have never met Waldo and he read on HB my plight of my 2 year old being hospitalized. He went out of his way today to stop by her hospital room and bring her some books, crayons and get well cards his daughter drew. (those made me cry when I saw them!) so precious. Sorry I couldn't chat with you more but we had waited a long time for Kristen to be seen by the doctor and that's right when you came. We have met some fabulous people through HB and thank you!
    P.S. Our little "Party Girl" is coming home tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    I have never met Waldo and he read on HB my plight of my 2 year old being hospitalized. He went out of his way today to stop by her hospital room and bring her some books, crayons and get well cards his daughter drew. (those made me cry when I saw them!) so precious. Sorry I couldn't chat with you more but we had waited a long time for Kristen to be seen by the doctor and that's right when you came. We have met some fabulous people through HB and thank you!
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! I just pm'd Brannon, oops, didnt realize he had already been there! What an amazing man! Thanks to everyone who has been there for the Otts!
    There really are some AMAZING people & FREINDS in this world! Much love to you all! :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
    That is a very beautiful thing you did Waldo.
    I am tearing up too.
    Kim,
    So glad to hear our lil party girl is coming home. Keep us posted on how she does at home.
    XXOO
    Dia

Biglue
    That is awsome. Very impressed Waldo. What you did shows tremendous amounts about your character.
    Louie.

Nice n' HOtt
    That is a very beautiful thing you did Waldo.
    I am tearing up too.
    Kim,
    So glad to hear our lil party girl is coming home. Keep us posted on how she does at home.
    XXOO
    Dia
    I will, Dia! Thanks

460 jus getn it
    thats a class act right there. props to waldo, it takes a very kind and caring person to do that.

Ivan Dan
    Atta boy Waldo!!!! Glad to hear little Kristen is doing better and coming home.

Her454
    WOW, that made me a little misty eyed. Way cool thing to do Waldo, and of your girls too.
    ***boaters are the best.

Nice n' HOtt
    WOW, that made me a little misty eyed. Way cool thing to do Waldo, and of your girls too.
    ***boaters are the best.
    You got it!!! Can't wait for River Season!!

a catered life
    glad to hear she doing better and nice job there waldo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast