Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D.L. for New York Illegals

Not So Fast
    Hell might as well spend all day on here. On Lou Dobbs today they just reported that the Governor of New York has introduced a bill to basically give Drivers Licences to illegal's. They will not have to produce any proof of citizenship except to check a box saying they are citizens of the U.S. No S.S. card, NOTHING. How do these people get elected and whats worse is how do they stay in office. This they say could lead to massive voter fraud which could lead to the undermining of the government. What the heck is this nation coming to NSF PS>>>BTW I love Lou Dobbs

Jyruiz
    Because politicians don't care about the people, all they care about is staying in power.

WestTNRiverRat
    Our idiot governor did that last year. Don't know what he was thinking.

adjones419
    Our idiot governor did that last year. Don't know what he was thinking.
    They're simply buying votes by giving illegals a driver's license, which is what you have to show when you register to vote.

Havasu1986
    They're simply buying votes by giving illegals a driver's license, which is what you have to show when you register to vote.
    You have to be a citizen to register to vote. D.L. won't help you there.

Not So Fast
    You have to be a citizen to register to vote. D.L. won't help you there.
    I didnt repeat the whole thing Bob, my bad. When they go to DMV and apply OK? they have to prove NOTHING about being a citizen just say they are. Then they are asked if they want to register to vote and just check the box and presto gomez they are ready to vote And the D.L. are identical to all others. Lou Dobbs went as far as to call the Gov of NY an idiot right on the air, then aplogized but the message was sent NSF

77Woodbridge
    It's true. No proof of anything required. You still have to pass the written and road exams though. I wish I could understand why this illegal alien issue is such a big deal to you guys. The illegals from Mexico are primarily migrant farm workers. Illegals from other parts of the world I would be more concerned about. But once those guys get here a driver's license is the last of our concerns.
    Illegals will not be at the polls anymore than that lazy bastard standing on the corner all day.
    I am far more concerned about things like say...nothing being produced in America anymore, by American companies (except some food) - Toyota, Honda, BMW and their kind opening plants here do not count. How about the value of the dollar imploding, the cost of crude oil products/by-products and there effect on the small business man's and working poor's ability to survive.
    Not to jack, but how do you see these issues? The future of America swings on the latter, not the former IMHO.

scooooter7
    It's true. No proof of anything required. You still have to pass the written and road exams though. I wish I could understand why this illegal alien issue is such a big deal to you guys. The illegals from Mexico are primarily migrant farm workers. Illegals from other parts of the world I would be more concerned about. But once those guys get here a driver's license is the last of our concerns.
    You don't get out much do you???

Not So Fast
    I dont think the term Mexican was ever used, just illegals as far as i know.There are all sorts of illegals, Muslims, Salvadoreans, Islamics, Chinese,Japanese, Russians, you get the picture NSF

WestTNRiverRat
    Ughhh...why don't you ask the parents of the 11 y/o girl that was hit and killed by a car full of illegal mexcans last month as she crossed the road to get on her school bus. They couldn't speak English much less read the sign on the side of the bus that said STOP. But they had a valid drivers license issued by the state, they just didn't understand some of the finer points of operating a motor vehicle. That is only one reason they shouldn't have a drivers license. Another reason is well...they're illegal, they need to go back to Mexico.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast