Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ALL Composite 2005 Howard 28 Bullet For Sale

TPI
    After achieving our 120 mph goal........................I have decided to put our boat for sale. This boat runs well with ANY HP combination. I am selling it LESS MOTOR and LESS DRIVE. Although I would sell the motor seperately, I just dont have a price.
    The boat is the ONLY all composite Howard ever built, and possibly the fastest(stern driven). It is made of Fiberglass, balsa core, with high density foam stringers/bulkeads and carbon fiber hatch/accessories. It weighed in at exactly 4200 lbs dry. I am listing the boat for sale with a KE Racing motor mount for BBC, and a Mercury Racing Gimbal. Also includes IMCO full hyd helm and steering. The boat comes on a Ellis triple axle trailer with chrome fenders, swing away tongue, and frenched lights all the way around. It basically needs a motor and a drive. Thats it. There are other Howard Bullets for sale,,,,,,,,but there is not another one like this anywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I can set this boat up with power if you wish,,,,,,,,,,,I have a polished 848 that will drop right in and it is available now.
    Price has not been set............................
    Serious inquiries can contact me at
    (805)480-2693 or e-mail gary@TPBOATS.com
    Lastly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am not sure what we are doing for a "new" boat yet. I have some ideas, but I am not sure........................

dr. margarita
    Holy Crap!!!!! Deckboat here we come???

Troubles No More
    bump.
    I think I will take a trip up to the Howard shop and look for a new orange Howard 35 Bullet boat or orange Sportdeck.

azgfboatgirl
    bump.
    I think I will take a trip up to the Howard shop and look for a new orange Howard 35 Bullet boat or orange Sportdeck.
    Oh, take them both!

dr. margarita
    bump.
    I'll bet Sportdeck.....bump

INSman
    Dude, get a grip. In case you haven't noticed, it is the BUYER's market. You say, "Price has not been set".. you make me laugh. Like that's going to help sell your ALL COMPOSITE piece?
    Come down to the trenches with the rest of us and get off your high horses. I've been around long enough to know your kind. U are not serious in selling your boat, all you want to do is SHOW OFF.
    Go get a life dude and come back when you figure out how to be a bit more humble. And, oh.. I forgot.. next time when you want to sell somethin', please figure out how much you want for it first. You being the businessman in engine building, should know that better than anybody else.
    Hey there turbo, how many friends you trying to make here on the boards with this wonderfully positive attitude you have and enjoy bestowing upon us all ?!? :sqeyes:

INSman
    Thanx for noticing insurance man.. It just bothers me when I see posts like this. Dude.. do you wanna sell your boat or not? if you wanna show it off, then go to one of the other forums like Sandbar or Hot Boats, etc. and start a thread by saying.. "Hey, look at my wonderful all composite one in a million boat".
    Now, if the guy had done that, I'd have hell of lot more respect for him.
    Besides Insurance man.. I am on a mission, on a mission from god (blues brothers, 1980)
    You being "new" and all here I'll give you a little 411 , TPI is not looking for your respect.... He has already earned it MANY times over in both his personal life and business life building great motors and previously rigging boats for Howard.
    Maybe your mission is better served elsewhere, like Pluto maybe ?!? :eat:

Kachina26
    Thanx for noticing insurance man.. It just bothers me when I see posts like this. Dude.. do you wanna sell your boat or not? if you wanna show it off, then go to one of the other forums like Sandbar or Hot Boats, etc. and start a thread by saying.. "Hey, look at my wonderful all composite one in a million boat".
    Now, if the guy had done that, I'd have hell of lot more respect for him.
    Besides Insurance man.. I am on a mission, on a mission from god (blues brothers, 1980)
    Too bad you're not on a mission from Allah, so you could blow yourself up and be gone already.

INSman
    Too bad you're not on a mission from Allah, so you could blow yourself up and be gone already.
    Best idea I've heard all night

Kachina26
    Now.. that hurt. Let me guess, both you and the insurance man are another one of those "follower" types that like to mention another guys' so called accomplishments to make up for your own lack of abilities.
    Pretty much explains his profession.. If he had any real talents and something positive to offer the world, he most likely would not be selling insurance. And you.. I don't know what you do, but I figure the same animal nonetheless.
    I dig ditches or something like that.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast