Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: SD Chargers Game

What does everybody think they are going to do about the Chargers game this weekend. I just happen to get tickets months ago for this game, kind of a surprise for my dad since he used to take me to all the Rams games.
    What if I can not make it another date or to another location, do you get your face value back for them?
    I have heard possibly AZ. Why not up here to the Rose Bowl or something.
    on a side not my thoughts and prayers are with everybody involved in and around any type of fire.

Magic34
    Cards have a bye week and available stadium. Didn't they do that once before?

Havasu_Dreamin
    Why not up here to the Rose Bowl or something.
    The Rose Bowl actually has a limit on the number of events there each year. Although given way the Bruins are playng this year their games should not count against that total.....

Havasu_Dreamin
    Didn't they do that once before?
    Yep, last time San Diego was on fire.....

Havasu1986
    I heard LT on the radio today saying there were a couple houses on his street that burned down but his didn't. He would like to play the game for the fans, but didn't know where. They moved it to AZ. Last time, but there is something already going on there this weekend. The San Diego College coach wants his Sat. game rescheduled. Who knows.

I heard LT on the radio today saying there were a couple houses on his street that burned down but his didn't. He would like to play the game for the fans, but didn't know where. They moved it to AZ. Last time, but there is something already going on there this weekend. The San Diego College coach wants his Sat. game rescheduled. Who knows.
    Think they were talking about Monday night in AZ.

Not So Fast
    The Cardinals stadium reportedly has a motocross scheduled and they are talking about playing the game on Monday nite there or thats the last I heard. Go Bolts>>>>>>>>>> NSF sort of a hollow sound to that cheer

Havasu1986
    The Cardinals stadium reportedly has a motocross scheduled and they are talking about playing the game on Monday nite there or thats the last I heard. Go Bolts>>>>>>>>>> NSF sort of a hollow sound to that cheer
    Up a little late Bobby. How you likeing Cane. ?

Magic34
    On the news tonight, they were talking Sun Devil Stadium. Never talked about the new one in Glendale.

riverbound
    Just kick everyone out for the game...that would be one hell of a parking lot party

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast