Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lake Ming Nov 3rd and 4th!

3rd Generation
    So last weekend is over and good job to all of you! IT sounds like you all ran great numbers! Now its time to focus on the nationals. The Harris race team will be there for this one along with Gold Cup. Who else is going?

So which boat are you guys bringing?

Mike D..
    So last weekend is over and good job to all of you! IT sounds like you all ran great numbers! Now its time to focus on the nationals. The Harris race team will be there for this one along with Gold Cup. Who else is going?

Looking forward to seeing the Harris race team there. Who`s driving, what class are you entering into? what boat are you bringing?
    So are you getting your own cup team? the TIN CAN CUP Racing
    (can`t help it you started it !)

noregret$

Looking forward to seeing the Harris race team there. Who`s driving, what class are you entering into? what boat are you bringing?
    So are you getting your own cup team? the TIN CAN CUP Racing
    (can`t help it you started it !)
    MIKE YOU KILL ME...LOL LOL LOL
    BIG D :devil:

cyclone
    MIKE YOU KILL ME...LOL LOL LOL
    BIG D :devil:
    and Sippy Cup Racing enters the room. D are you bringing the boat or what?:devil:

Mike D..
    and Sippy Cup Racing enters the room. D are you bringing the boat or what?:devil:
    Wow we are off to a good start. We have heard from Tin Cup (banned from Gold), Sippy Cup(crying to be on Red Cup), Jv Cup (aka the old Blue Cup). How many other cup teams are coming. Big D what what kind of cup does the sith st crew have.

djdtpr
    Wow we are off to a good start. How many other cup teams are coming. Big D what what kind of cup does the sith st crew have.
    The kind that got past hicks so where are you now? I believe if we look at Tonys standings hes doing alright for a heavy slow boat everyone said wouldnt hang! We will be in firebird waiting for you on the rope!

Mike D..
    The kind that got past hicks so where are you now? I believe if we look at Tonys standings hes doing alright for a heavy slow boat everyone said wouldnt hang! We will be in firebird waiting for you on the rope!
    Okay Cold Cup! (aka mafia)
    PS Tony Is alot of peoples hero right now I even think I saw John D kiss him but I couldn`t tell all I saw was little hands and feet under john

cyclone
    Wow we are off to a good start. We have heard from Tin Cup (banned from Gold), Sippy Cup(crying to be on Red Cup), Jv Cup (aka the old Blue Cup). How many other cup teams are coming. Big D what what kind of cup does the sith st crew have.
    gold cup...more like old spice. i heard you gotta be like 40 and over to run that team.

djdtpr
    Okay Cold Cup! (aka mafia)
    PS Tony Is alot of peoples hero right now I even think I saw John D kiss him but I couldn`t tell all I saw was little hands and feet under john
    I think he said he got a chub from that hug and kiss! Gold Cup has been as cool as can get with the Mafia and it will never be forgotten.
    Congrats on runnin in the 7,s hopefully we will be there soon enough.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast