Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sox over Rocks in 6.

INSman
    I am no big Red Sox fan, but Beckett looks like MONEY !!

AZJD
    I think the series might be done 2nite! Fokk that's a lot of runs in 5 innings.

Wow........Sox 12-1 victory........Anyone guess what the over under for the series will be......I say the sox in five games with 43 runs scored

[QUOTE=ShockwaveBob;2858807]Manny Ramirez is probably the best right handed hitter you'll ever see. Go take a look at where he ranks all time in almost every offensive category and you'll be amazed at how high he is in things like AVG, SLG, OBP, OPS. For only having 13 full seasons in the league, it's amazing where he stacks up all time. He's a different cat that doesn't speak very good English, for sure, but he's the most devastating right handed hitter of our lifetime.[/QUOTE
    He looks like a big sail boat going around the bases.

HOOTER SLED-
    I say it goes all 7 with the Red Sox losing in the final inning because Manny just trots to first and a 5-4-3 triple play is made on his ass.
    LOL....good call. I'm getting tired of that bitch.

Old Texan
    Manny Ramirez is probably the best right handed hitter you'll ever see. Go take a look at where he ranks all time in almost every offensive category and you'll be amazed at how high he is in things like AVG, SLG, OBP, OPS. For only having 13 full seasons in the league, it's amazing where he stacks up all time. He's a different cat that doesn't speak very good English, for sure, but he's the most devastating right handed hitter of our lifetime.
    A-Rod does it in the regular season, Manny does for the whole year.
    Those that don't understand Manny's work ethic by his appearance, just don't understand.....The numbers prove him out.

snake321
    Red sox are used up. Becket can't pitch every day...

Old Texan
    Red sox are used up. Becket can't pitch every day...
    If Beckett wins 3 games. Boston then has to win 1 out of 4 w/o him. Pretty good odds.
    Shilling is better than anything the Rocks have left so he'll get 2 shots of the 4.
    Odds are all for Boston.

ULTRA26 # 1
    The 8 days off could kill the Rockies momentum and bring them back to reality. A Bosox sweep is entirley possible if the momentum dies.
    My call of the series is the same.

Boozer
    Considering last nights slaughter the Rockies hekd their own tonight and kept it a close game the whole time. Unfortunately there is no possible way the Rocks can win the series at home now but it's going to be a VERY different ball game when they get back here to Denver.
    I'm praying the Rocks pull it off and the series goes all 7. Either way the series is coming to Denver and that's good enough for me and most everyone else here. Not to mention the Rockies are a young team and I see them only getting better with the coming seasons.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast