Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Oops! Hilary exposed

hkunz
    This may be a dupe, but I just got the link to this interesting bit on what is probably the most corrupt political machine since Prohibition.
    http://tinyurl.com/2v4avg

redneckcharlie
    Thats pretty interesting! Lets see how they slant that.

never_fast_enuf
    Unfreaking real.

Old Texan
    Would accepting illegal solicitations make Hildabeast a common whorre?????:2purples:
    Let's see what we possibly have here. A Democrat, a Liberal Democrat, a Liberal Democrat whorre!!!!!!:jawdrop:
    I sincerely apologize to all the working whores out there for classifying you in with this unscupulous Biitch.:devil:

SmokinLowriderSS
    I sincerely apologize to all the working whores out there for classifying you in with this unscupulous Biitch.:devil:
    Nice touch Tex. No need to paste honest, working girls with the same brush Hillary has earned.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Appears Hillary has changed from running for the nomination to in fact running for the office itself.
    Subsequently, she sure is taking a beating this week from the press.
    Even CNN has been giving her a bad time.
    And the C is for Clinton News Network.
    Once the GOP pix a candidate, the media hate will no doubt switch back to them.

Rondane
    Nice touch Tex. No need to paste honest, working girls with the same brush Hillary has earned.
    to bad bushy has his pants down all the time and STILL cant figure out how to pull them back up. Daddy forgot to teach him that. Maybe you can give him a few tips there smooooooookinpooooooooole
    how's them gas prices boyzzzzzzzzzzzzz??????????
    rondane

ULTRA26 # 1
    By David Alexander
    Mon Oct 29, 10:30 AM ET
    Political markets see Clinton vs Giuliani contest
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Traders on the Iowa Electronic Markets, which have been predicting U.S. elections with surprising accuracy for 20 years, are expecting a tight presidential vote next year, with the Democrat narrowly defeating the Republican.

TonkaDriver
    Something about the title of this thread is just wrong. Hillary exposed? The thought of her naked makes me lose my appetite. All that cellulite. .....Oh sorry. You are talking about her fund raising practices. The Clintons have broken every law on the books when it comes to campaign finance and have always gotten away with it. What makes this any different?
    Bill Clinton accepted illegal foreign contributions and did anything happen? Al Gore did fundraising from his Government offices, did anything happen?
    It will go nowhere as it always does because they have the leftwing media on their side and it would not be politically expedient for a lame duck Pres. to order the Justice Department to investigate.
    Hell, Slick Willy got away with rape and purjury. What makes anyone think the Clintons will ever be made accountable?
    Kurt

ULTRA26 # 1
    Something about the title of this thread is just wrong. Hillary exposed? The thought of her naked makes me lose my appetite. All that cellulite. .....Oh sorry. You are talking about her fund raising practices. The Clintons have broken every law on the books when it comes to campaign finance and have always gotten away with it. What makes this any different?
    Bill Clinton accepted illegal foreign contributions and did anything happen? Al Gore did fundraising from his Government offices, did anything happen?
    It will go nowhere as it always does because they have the leftwing media on their side and it would not be politically expedient for a lame duck Pres. to order the Justice Department to investigate.
    Hell, Slick Willy got away with rape and purjury. What makes anyone think the Clintons will ever be made accountable?
    Kurt
    Now it's rape? That's funny whether you like the man or not.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast