Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Oops! Hilary exposed

Schiada76
    Not sure where my vote is going. I'm not a Hilary fan. What I did, was post an email I got from my sister, and someone quickly straightened me out. However, I added one Bush quote, that I was positive was accurate, to the list myself, and was accused of making this one up
    Quote George W. Bush
    "We have to deny them the tools and recuitements"
    BYW, I don't hate Bush, I just think he is a dangerous incompetent.
    That's not a LIE or a CRIME. :sleeping:
    You're blind to your own hatred of him.

Schiada76
    Ultraleft, how many FBI files have turned up in President Bush's office?
    How many bribes has he had to return?
    How many campaign contributions has he accepted from our enemies?
    Your new mommy candidate has openly been involved with all of the above yet you will vote for her because she promises to steal money from those that earn and give to the those that don't.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Ultraleft, how many FBI files have turned up in President Bush's office?
    How many bribes has he had to return?
    How many campaign contributions has he accepted from our enemies?
    Your new mommy candidate has openly been involved with all of the above yet you will vote for her because she promises to steal money from those that earn and give to the those that don't.
    Can you read? Try going back a few.

Schiada76
    What? That BS line about not knowing where your vote will go? Gimme a break.

ULTRA26 # 1
    What? That BS line about not knowing where your vote will go? Gimme a break.
    I don't like Hilary. Isn't that allowed?

TonkaDriver
    Now it's rape? That's funny whether you like the man or not.
    I notice that you didn't bold the purjury charge when you quoted me. So you must agree that the Clintons are untouchable. They break the laws of the land and are never held to account.
    Yes Slick Willy is an unconvicted rapist. His Justice department prosecuted and jailed people on purjury charges but when he purjured himself and subborned purjury no case was brought against him except for the impeachment trial that was a foregone conclusion and he was allowed to complete his term by a bunch of spineless political whores.
    Ultra, I think someone spiked your koolaid. Lucky for you libs that Slick Willy was never brought up on charges of treason as should have been done for selling our Nuclear secrets to the North Koreans and Chinese for campaign contributions.
    You must live in some sort of fantasy bubble or you would not be defending the libs the way you do.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Why should he? You never do.:idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yes Slick Willy is an unconvicted serial rapist. His Justice department prosecuted and jailed people on purjury charges but when he purjured himself and subborned purjury no case was brought against him except for the impeachment trial that was a foregone conclusion and he was allowed to complete his term by a bunch of spineless political whores.
    Since all of the "victims" wanted to just move on and either didn't want the public embarassment of the prosecution (and, in the later years, didn't want to be run thru the Clinton Slander Machine), the crimes never occured.
    OJ didn't actually kill his ex either. A court says he was not guilty.
    Hillary is one hell of a "femenist", ain't she. :idea: :idea:

Schiada76
    I don't like Hilary. Isn't that allowed?
    Ultra, no one likes her, least of all her husband.
    You'll still vote for her though becuse of your FEELINGS.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Why should he? You never do.:idea:
    Spelling clams anyone
    Since all of the "victims" wanted to just move on and either didn't want the public embarassment of the prosecution (and, in the later years, didn't want to be run thru the Clinton Slander Machine), the crimes never occured.
    OJ didn't actually kill his ex either. A court says he was not guilty.
    Hillary is one hell of a "femenist", ain't she. :idea: :idea:
    Good one Smokin. All of Clinton's rape victims just wanted to move on.
    "He's a sexual predator I tell you". Your beginning to sound more and more like, what's that word again? I think it starts with an H.
    I notice that you didn't bold the purjury charge when you quoted me. So you must agree that the Clintons are untouchable. They break the laws of the land and are never held to account.
    Yes Slick Willy is an unconvicted rapist. His Justice department prosecuted and jailed people on purjury charges but when he purjured himself and subborned purjury no case was brought against him except for the impeachment trial that was a foregone conclusion and he was allowed to complete his term by a bunch of spineless political whores.
    Ultra, I think someone spiked your koolaid. Lucky for you libs that Slick Willy was never brought up on charges of treason as should have been done for selling our Nuclear secrets to the North Koreans and Chinese for campaign contributions.
    You must live in some sort of fantasy bubble or you would not be defending the libs the way you do.
    Interesting, as I see most of you folks here living in a dream world for believing what you do about the current administration. Look at where we are and the party who has been in power for nearly 7 years. Uncontrolled spending until the Dems got the majority. Now Boy George is finally acting like a conservative, except with the immigration issue, which was thankfully voted down by the Senate.
    Oh and BTW, don't you just love the thought of WWIII over Iran's possibility of developing the bomb, when Pakistan is known to have more than a couple? You gotta give those Republicans credit for using their heads.
    And yes I thought Bill Clinton was a great President. If it wasn't for term limits, he would be President today, and we and the world would be much better off. Blow jobs and all.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast