Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2007 SEMA Super Duty.

beaverretriever
    You turn that bed into a pool.. I think it is pretty cool.
    Other photos of it here. http://www.autoblog.com/photos/ford-...a-show/455192/
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9...duty002yo0.jpg

adam@wired
    it must be front wheel drive,cool truck

beaverretriever
    it must be front wheel drive,cool truck
    It is front wheel drive. LOL...
    "If you truly love your bike, then you’ll really love this truck. Dallas Smith Corp., the world’s leader in Axleless®, Lo-floor™ vehicles has applied its unique front-drive technology to the 2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty to deliver the ultimate hauler for your Harley."

USCFAN
    Nice looking truck. Don't know about front wheel drive though.

WaterJunky
    Hello all;
    The one question that I have is "Who in the world would pay for something like that?" We are talking about a tuck that starts out at about 45K from Ford. Then to have it hacked up like that????
    To each their own. The only buyers I can see have more cash than brains. Front wheel drive?

Tremor Therapy
    Hello all;
    The one question that I have is "Who in the world would pay for something like that?"
    Same people that buy a 20k Harley, and put 20k more into it. Money is no object, and having the coolest Harley hauler would be just perfect to one up the next guy!

Magic34
    Those trucks with nice options are well above $50k from the dealer.

WaterJunky
    Those trucks with nice options are well above $50k from the dealer.
    Trust me, I know. I have been looking at fully loaded one. I just can't turn my head and cough to the $57,000 needed for one at the moment.
    I guess my old truck will just have to keep running for a while longer. I am thinking of a new boat then a new truck (an F450 for the 5th wheel).

squirt'nmyload
    what difference does it make if its not 4wd....would you actually take that thing somewhere that you needed it?...i like it for what it could be used for

Tunnel Vision
    Hello all;
    The one question that I have is "Who in the world would pay for something like that?" We are talking about a tuck that starts out at about 45K from Ford. Then to have it hacked up like that????
    To each their own. The only buyers I can see have more cash than brains. Front wheel drive?
    Please tell me where they have them for 45k, I just bought one two days ago with every option you can buy except the King Ranch crap and it was certainly more than 45k.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast