Thread: I may be...

Tom Brown
    ... in the best mood I've ever been in but Jbb is killing me today. Times like this make me wish I hadn't duped him into turning his scoop the wrong way.
    Have a fantastic day everyone. I'm going to head out into Regina night life...

Have a fantastic day everyone. I'm going to head out into Regina night life...
    Say hi to the guys at the burger joint for me.
    Happy birthday buddy. (seems like we went through this a couple mo ago lol)

76ANTHONY
    have a good one......

Jbb
    Say hi to the guys at the burger joint for me.
    Happy birthday buddy. (seems like we went through this a couple mo ago lol)
    Burger joint....lol...He is headed down to the VFW hall.....to talk shit about wars they weren't in with Jo Jo, One eyed Willie,and Bubba.....Have fun Tom....oh...and did you get my Holiday pic I sent you this morning ?
    And you have no idea of the angst you caused me with the whole scoop thing... :argue:....and you are gonna pay large........but ...Have a happy birthday...for now!!! ..................

Tom Brown
    Thanks guys.
    No burger joint. I had sushi with someone who hates sushi. Of course, they'd never tried it.
    There was some high end lip curling.

Jbb
    And let me guess....by eating raw fish....you contracted some intestinal virus that had you spewing projectile diareah in 20 different directions.....right?

Tom Brown
    You haven't shit until you've purged salmon tainted with the salmonella virus.
    Explosive diarrhea....... that takes me back to my days in 'nam.....

Jbb
    You haven't shit until you've purged salmon tainted with the salmonella virus.
    Explosive diarrhea....... that takes me back to my days in 'nam.....
    That time you were flying low over suk muk dik.......and that lunch of fish heads and poi hit bottom and the reaction led to a dual engine flameout ....and subsequent ejection...?...into enemy territory?...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/860eject.jpg