Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ***beware****

HM
    This has been going on for 2 years??? Let's hear the rest of the story!!!
    It will be interesting to hear how long after you bought it that you brought it to Bruce's attention that it was "bad."
    Here is a news flash for you....sometimes when you buy used stuff, it is no good - and it is nobody's fault. That is the risk. I doubt Bruce intentionally sold you a bad crank. He does way too much business on ***boat and other sites to pull that kind of crap. He sees the flamings people get.

mares98
    This has been going on for 2 years??? Let's hear the rest of the story!!!
    It will be interesting to hear how long after you bought it that you brought it to Bruce's attention that it was "bad."
    Here is a news flash for you....sometimes when you buy used stuff, it is no good - and it is nobody's fault. That is the risk. I doubt Bruce intentionally sold you a bad crank. He does way too much business on ***boat and other sites to pull that kind of crap. He sees the flamings people get.
    Reguardless of how long it took me to get the rest of my combination together. He was informed within 6 months.So whats your point....Was it sold to you?

riverbound
    Reguardless of how long it took me to get the rest of my combination together. He was informed within 6 months.So whats your point....Was it sold to you?
    I think his point is...alot can happen within 6 months. I can honestly say if you bought something from me and 6 months...hell even 2 months later came to me and said it was broke. I would tell you to pound sand. should had it checked right after taking delivery.

BrendellaJet
    6 months? Nobody in this business lets you keep something for 6 months before you use it and then report it as broken/cracked/whatever.

riverbound
    6 months? Nobody in this business lets you keep something for 6 months before you use it and then report it as broken/cracked/whatever.
    really? I mean you cant go and buy a USED crank. let it get tossed around your garage,shop, wherever for 6 monhs. and then come back and claim it was bad from the get go and expect you rmoney back??

Squeezing Spectra
    Well lets get it correct it has been almost 3 years since you bought it from me, it was never sold to you as a callies crank it was sold to you as a GM raw forging that was machined by callies, you did not contact me till 1 year after you bought it from me not 6 months later, it was still in cosmoline and the box from marine crankshaft where it was turned, i offered more than a few times to take it somewhere and have it magged which was already done by marine crankshaft, but you would not agree to this and told me it did not need to be done as you had profesional engine builders look at it but not mag it ?, now you apear again and say you lost my number and couldnt find me after i have not heard from you in the last 1 1/2 years ? am i that hard to find im still here, you should know where i am since you threatened me, my family and my property over the the phone, as i remember after that phone call i pretty much did tell you i could care less what you did with the crank at that point 1 1/2 years ago and that is still my feeling so there is my side of the story take it for what you will alot of you have done buisness with me.
    Thanks B

riverbound
    Well lets get it correct it has been almost 3 years since you bought it from me, it was never sold to you as a callies crank it was sold to you as a GM raw forging that was machined by callies, you did not contact me till 1 year after you bought it from me not 6 months later, it was still in cosmoline and the box from marine crankshaft where it was turned, i offered more than a few times to take it somewhere and have it magged which was already done by marine crankshaft, but you would not agree to this and told me it did not need to be done as you had profesional engine builders look at it but not mag it ?, now you apear again and say you lost my number and couldnt find me after i have not heard from you in the last 1 1/2 years ? am i that hard to find im still here, you should know where i am since you threatened me, my family and my property over the the phone, as i remember after that phone call i pretty much did tell you i could care less what you did with the crank at that point 1 1/2 years ago and that is still my feeling so there is my side of the story take it for what you will alot of you have done buisness with me.
    Thanks B
    :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
    sounds pretty legit to me. I really like the threatening family part you POS

Squeezing Spectra
    :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
    sounds pretty legit to me. I really like the threatening family part you POS
    Yea but dont worry he wont remember or claim doing that

riverbound
    Yea but dont worry he wont remember or claim doing that
    PM him my addy...tell him you moved and to come visit you

HM
    What the fock do you mean by "regardless of how long it took you"? Are you focking kidding me? Holyshiat dude!!! Name 1 shop that would take that back if you bought it new let alone used????? I wouldn't take a crank back after it left my sight unless I delivered it to an engine builder I new and trusted.
    Tell you what. Why don't you sell some of that stuff you are taking! That must be good shiat to put you into a fantasy world where you think people should take stuff back "regardless of how long it took you".
    The nerve of some people's kids!!!
    Click on this link to hear my reaction to you wanting to return something 6-12 months after you bought it. (http://wavcentral.com/sounds/movies/...it/mplaugh.mp3)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast